ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

Old 10-15-2018, 07:58 AM

Luck had 3 moments of madness, other than that he was awesome yet again.

Why we don't use Swoope more i don't know. I can't recall him dropping a pass, could be wrong, but he seems to be sure handed. I did like the fact that we used Le'Raven Clark as the extra blocker, rather than trying to use Hewitt....why is Hewitt on this team, i haven't seen him do ANYTHING positive.

Glowinski, from first impressions seemed to have a very good day, as did Braden Smith at least in pass protection.
Old 10-15-2018, 01:34 PM

Thanked 1,476 Times in 814 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukcolt View Post
.why is Hewitt on this team
gotta be the hair!
Old 10-15-2018, 03:54 PM

Thanked 1,889 Times in 921 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
This team does not miss mcafee in any way. That ego maniac being off the team is a godsend
You gotta admit, that was a sad attempt at an onside kick. He hit the dude right between the numbers.
Old 10-15-2018, 09:46 PM

So I was at the game yesterday......it wasn't fun being the lone colts fan in a sea of Jets fans screaming that annoying JETS chant all game long and most of the train ride home.

Still, I keep reminding myself we are rebuilding and there are bright spots
1. Our rookies are mostly proving themselves to be quality picks. I tried to watch the offensive line when they were on my side field (end zone seats). Smith seemed to hold up well and seems to be up to the task of starting. I thought the whole line did well and andrew had plenty of time in the pocket for the most part.
2. The AFC south is shaping up to be weaker than most predicted and even if the odds are not in our favor it might be interesting. It was never interesting last year.
3. Our next few games are against other league cellar dwellers. We will either use the opportunity to improve our standing or improve our draft position. Both are useful to the rebuild.
4. Ballard has shown he will cut non-performers (Chester really shouldn't be on this team next year) and I think he's not as stubborn as Polian was. I really think he spends some $ next year on free agency to get a couple of reliable receivers to join Hilton as weapons for Luck.

As a side note , I met Nate Hairston mom and sisters at the game. They were tailgating in one of the VIP lots and were very nice

Last edited by 1965southpaw; 10-15-2018 at 09:51 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to 1965southpaw For This Useful Post:
Puck (10-16-2018)