ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Everything Else > General Topics

Old 02-27-2017, 06:29 PM

Thanked 4,275 Times in 1,745 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherck View Post
IMO, the issue with pot laws are the same with alcohol laws. Both impair your ability to make good decisions in rapid situations (i.e. driving) and both need to be regulated in order to try and prevent harm from that situation. You often just don't harm yourself in those situations.

The biggest issue? It is fairly hard for anyone besides a hard core alcoholic to mask the signs of alcohol impairment. However, with MJ acting in much more subdued ways physically, it is easier to mask the impairment when under its influence.

And, unfortunately, people under the influence of either rarely have the ability to decide when they are impaired so as to use it responsibly so then tragedy can happen.

I think the glue is out of the bottle and that MJ will be legalized across the nation within a decade. But, with states now wanting to get into the tax revenue of it, there is no going backwards.

I have never wanted to smoke it (due to having a security clearance since I was 21 years old and in junior ROTC / college ROTC for the 8 years prior to that) but I don't really have an issue with anyone else doing so AS LONG AS IT IS RESPONSIBLE AND LEGAL.

Cheers,
it will have to go state per state. trump is saddled up with big pharma. and there is no way in 10 years a backwards ass state like nebraska is going to do it.
Old 02-27-2017, 07:54 PM
Administrator

Thanked 1,965 Times in 1,038 Posts

This thread looks like a Trump haters circle jerk ...
Colts2006 (02-27-2017), Puck (02-28-2017), Racehorse (03-04-2017), Scotty (03-02-2017), sherck (03-02-2017)
Old 02-27-2017, 07:58 PM

Thanked 4,275 Times in 1,745 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitty46953 View Post
everyone should be a trump hater

he has zero redeeming qualities
The Following User Says Thank You to omahacolt For This Useful Post:
nate505 (03-04-2017)
Old 02-27-2017, 10:28 PM

Thanked 1,180 Times in 356 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitty46953 View Post
Well, if there's nothing to celebrate, and he's a gross human being...

It's OK if the shoe fits.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GoBigBlue88 For This Useful Post:
MDcolt (03-02-2017), nate505 (03-04-2017)
Old 03-02-2017, 12:42 AM
"Still at Work"

Thanked 3,036 Times in 1,865 Posts

And now our Attorney General has been linked to meetings with Russia during the campaign and lied about it during his confirmation hearing. Again, how is this normal? How again is our very democracy not going bye-bye? Fascism is here...for real.
MDcolt (03-02-2017)
Old 03-02-2017, 01:26 AM

Agreed. the people that voted for Trump for America just blew their wad on a fucking crook who fucks over the middle class, pays no taxes, and wants to lead our country like a strong leader.... Putin, yeah the dude that kills news reporters, invades other countries, just approved a law allowing others to slap the fuck out of others without it being a crime. I am Still shocked that I live in a country with so many ignorant people or crazy assholes. It is insane to me people thought his shit speech was so great last night. In comparison to his insane shit he preached during the campaign, yeah it was at least structured, but still horrible.

And let me just state this to any racist islamophobe that may read this. I am a white male physician. but many "brown" legal immigrants, visa holders etc were affected by this recent travel ban. Including 10 thousand mother fucking doctors. all those. There was not a single sorry, apology, acknowledgment of their colossal fuck up. Just wait until your rights become reduced, I'll be happy to hear what you have to say then
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MDcolt For This Useful Post:
Brylok (03-02-2017), omahacolt (03-02-2017)
Old 03-02-2017, 01:41 AM
"Still at Work"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDcolt View Post
Agreed. the people that voted for Trump for America just blew their wad on a fucking crook who fucks over the middle class, pays no taxes, and wants to lead our country like a strong leader.... Putin, yeah the dude that kills news reporters, invades other countries, just approved a law allowing others to slap the fuck out of others without it being a crime. I am Still shocked that I live in a country with so many ignorant people or crazy assholes. It is insane to me people thought his shit speech was so great last night. In comparison to his insane shit he preached during the campaign, yeah it was at least structured, but still horrible.

And let me just state this to any racist islamophobe that may read this. I am a white male physician. but many "brown" legal immigrants, visa holders etc were affected by this recent travel ban. Including 10 thousand mother fucking doctors. all those. There was not a single sorry, apology, acknowledgment of their colossal fuck up. Just wait until your rights become reduced, I'll be happy to hear what you have to say then
Every empire in world history has eventually fallen. If nothing is done, it sure looks like it's our turn. I never thought I'd see the day. My tax return might go towards weapons and ammo.
Old 03-02-2017, 11:57 AM
Accidental Administrator

Some neat shit I read the other day. Vegas is offering 2:1 odds if you want to bet that he will be impeached. And they are offering 4:1 odds that the golden shower footage will be on youtube....

I also find it very interesting that in his address to congress the other night, he received accolades for sounding normal, even presidential.

How low is the bar when our president receives accolades for, essentially, sounding sane?
Old 03-02-2017, 11:41 PM
"Still at Work"

Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner also met with Russian officials in December 2016. Is there anyone in the Trump administration that hasn't colluded with the Russians?
Old 03-03-2017, 12:57 PM

Thanked 1,180 Times in 356 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brylok View Post
And now our Attorney General has been linked to meetings with Russia during the campaign and lied about it during his confirmation hearing. Again, how is this normal? How again is our very democracy not going bye-bye? Fascism is here...for real.
I'm pretty concerned that the GOP has basically co-opted treason. The same GOP that literally tried to dress up Trump like Ronald Reagan at the onset of his campaigning as a Republican.

You could power the entire East Coast with Ronnie's grave-rolling right now.