ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

Old 10-22-2017, 07:14 PM

Thanked 2,500 Times in 1,472 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by apballin View Post
#13 is the best point

#15 is a classic Colt fan over reaction
Not even close. He's the worst coach the Colts have ever had at least since they've moved here, and he's the worst by a significant margin.
Old 10-22-2017, 07:17 PM

Thanked 1,180 Times in 356 Posts

Overreaction to three years' worth of evidence? Get the fuck out of here. Seriously. Get the fuck out.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GoBigBlue88 For This Useful Post:
Butter (10-22-2017), Luck4Reich (10-22-2017), VeveJones007 (10-22-2017)
Old 10-22-2017, 07:17 PM
Doom -N- Gloom

Thanked 1,124 Times in 638 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate505 View Post
Not even close. He's the worst coach the Colts have ever had at least since they've moved here, and he's the worst by a significant margin.
as opposed to when they we're drafting in the top 10 every year?

and Colts stood for count on losing this sunday
Old 10-22-2017, 07:20 PM
Doom -N- Gloom

Thanked 1,124 Times in 638 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBigBlue88 View Post
Overreaction to three years' worth of evidence? Get the fuck out of here. Seriously. Get the fuck out.
Fuck that, Manning and Lucks early success has spoiled the fuck out of all of you
Old 10-22-2017, 07:26 PM
Post whore

Quote:
Fuck that, Manning and Lucks early success has spoiled the fuck out of all of you
We had a prime opportunity to create another dominate run when we first drafted Luck, and Pagano and Grigson pi$$ed it all away.
Old 10-22-2017, 07:27 PM
Post whore

Quote:
And many of us remember what it was like to be a Colts fan before Manning, and Pagano has sunk us back into those times.
Butter (10-22-2017)
Old 10-22-2017, 07:33 PM

Thanked 1,180 Times in 356 Posts

Ignoring dumbass posters on this board who are clearly going to say dumb shit regardless of logic ... one thing I forgot to add is that I'm really starting to question what Chris Ballard IS in this franchise anyway.

Is he a GM? That means ultimately everyone answers to him, right? If that's the case...

Why did Tolzien/Green start in Week 1? Why has Wilson been inactive last two weeks? See, that makes me think either Ballard can't evaluate his own roster (unlikely), or Ballard can't override Pagano. Which makes me wonder what the hell is the point of a GM who cannot veto his coach.

I think Irsay still calls way too many of these shots. He needs to stay out of the football operation once he hires a GM. Or if he doesn't trust him GM, he needs to hire someone above him who is not named Irsay.
Old 10-22-2017, 07:38 PM
Post whore

Quote:
Ignoring dumbass posters on this board who are clearly going to say dumb shit regardless of logic ... one thing I forgot to add is that I'm really starting to question what Chris Ballard IS in this franchise anyway.

Is he a GM? That means ultimately everyone answers to him, right? If that's the case...

Why did Tolzien/Green start in Week 1? Why has Wilson been inactive last two weeks? See, that makes me think either Ballard can't evaluate his own roster (unlikely), or Ballard can't override Pagano. Which makes me wonder what the hell is the point of a GM who cannot veto his coach.

I think Irsay still calls way too many of these shots. He needs to stay out of the football operation once he hires a GM. Or if he doesn't trust him GM, he needs to hire someone above him who is not named Irsay.
Good point on Ballard. I won't dump on him quite yet, since he's been here less than a year, but he really needs to take the reigns away from Pagano if Irsay won't fire him.
Old 10-22-2017, 07:41 PM

Thanked 4,362 Times in 2,509 Posts

Quote:
as opposed to when they we're drafting in the top 10 every year?

and Colts stood for count on losing this sunday
Thanks to your hero, it now does once again.
Old 10-22-2017, 07:44 PM

Thanked 4,275 Times in 1,745 Posts

Quote:

I think Ballard is doing what he should. Let his coach make some calls on the roster. They have to work together. I think Ballard is giving pagano some slack in the rope to see how tight he wants to wrap it around his neck. And pagano just spurred his horse out from under himself
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to omahacolt For This Useful Post:
Butter (10-22-2017), Luck4Reich (10-22-2017), Racehorse (10-22-2017), rcubed (10-23-2017), VeveJones007 (10-22-2017), YDFL Commish (10-23-2017)