ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-23-2017, 08:32 AM

It's getting worse by the week. Please get rid of this clown!
Old 10-23-2017, 08:35 AM

Thanked 3,108 Times in 1,639 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mluntz01 View Post
It's getting worse by the week. Please get rid of this clown!
The worst part is that Irsay ever thought it would get better.
Old 10-23-2017, 08:36 AM

That was pathetic.

The score was not as bad but this was on par with the Saints game in 2011.

Pagano should have been gone long ago, but today should be it if you needed any other proof.

Quincy Wilson needs to be on the damn field, I don't care if he can play special teams. The corners behind him are pathetic. The first long pass play, the WR just ran right by him. If it was anyone but Blake Bortles at QB, that's an easy TD.

That 4th and two play.........you call a time out, then you still have to rush to get the play off and have to try a QB sneak for two yards? Awful.

5 times the Jags were pinned back inside their own ten yard line. they scored 13 points on 3 of those drives, drove to the 50 and turned it over once and the other punted. Those are times the D have to take advantage and get a stop and get the ball back

Brissette is proving he is a back up QB in the this league. The OL did not play great yesterday, but many of those sacks were on him. You have to throw the ball quicker and find the hot read and get rid of it when you know its coming. I don't blame him for the losses, but there is a reason he was a 3rd stringer and now is a back up.

Marlon Mack, just get him the ball. I don't care if he makes mistakes and drops. The offense is pathetic right now and he and TY Hilton, who you can't get the ball to, are the only dynamic players on this offense. He has not been a great pass catcher, but hand off the ball to him and let him run it off tackle, outside, use his speed.

Its a lost season. Rest Luck for next year. Its obvious he won't be back anyway before week 10 and the season will definitely be out of reach by then. Take the top 10 pick, draft for linebackers and OL. Build for next year.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DrSpaceman For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (10-23-2017), southside asshole (10-25-2017)
Old 10-23-2017, 08:37 AM

Oh and penalties......what were there, 5 in the first 10 minutes? 3 personal foul penalties? One I thought was petty and a cheap call, but you can't have personal foul penalties when you already have a bad defense.
Old 10-23-2017, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitekrazy View Post
I'm starting to believe Chud and Mona are even worse.
I don't think anyone on this coaching staff is worth keeping.
Old 10-23-2017, 08:40 AM

Thanked 3,108 Times in 1,639 Posts

The score would have been worse if there had been a QB not named Bortles.

Hell Tolzien could hang 21 on the Colts D. He probably throws a pick 6 though
Old 10-24-2017, 07:45 PM
Doom -N- Gloom

Thanked 1,134 Times in 642 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBigBlue88 View Post
Ignoring dumbass posters on this board who are clearly going to say dumb shit regardless of logic ... one thing I forgot to add is that I'm really starting to question what Chris Ballard IS in this franchise anyway.

Is he a GM? That means ultimately everyone answers to him, right? If that's the case...

Why did Tolzien/Green start in Week 1? Why has Wilson been inactive last two weeks? See, that makes me think either Ballard can't evaluate his own roster (unlikely), or Ballard can't override Pagano. Which makes me wonder what the hell is the point of a GM who cannot veto his coach.

I think Irsay still calls way too many of these shots. He needs to stay out of the football operation once he hires a GM. Or if he doesn't trust him GM, he needs to hire someone above him who is not named Irsay.
Oh someone that doesn't agree is automatically a dumbass

I know you know your shit, I come here to talk Colts because it's not watered down bullshit, but goddam when did you MF's get so sensitive just because I don't want to place blame where the rest of you do doesn't make me a dumbass and we all know Pagano is gone but to blame all this on him is flat wrong this season was set up for failure
Old 10-24-2017, 08:11 PM
Post whore

Thanked 1,608 Times in 934 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBigBlue88 View Post
Ignoring dumbass posters on this board who are clearly going to say dumb shit regardless of logic ... one thing I forgot to add is that I'm really starting to question what Chris Ballard IS in this franchise anyway.

Is he a GM? That means ultimately everyone answers to him, right? If that's the case...

Why did Tolzien/Green start in Week 1? Why has Wilson been inactive last two weeks? See, that makes me think either Ballard can't evaluate his own roster (unlikely), or Ballard can't override Pagano. Which makes me wonder what the hell is the point of a GM who cannot veto his coach.

I think Irsay still calls way too many of these shots. He needs to stay out of the football operation once he hires a GM. Or if he doesn't trust him GM, he needs to hire someone above him who is not named Irsay.
This directly contradicts what several posters here have said regarding coaching and GM responsibilities. In fact, most here (I think including you) have said that no head coach should tolerate a GM telling them which players to play. I really wish people would pick a position and stick with it.
Old 10-24-2017, 08:45 PM

Thanked 1,180 Times in 356 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam8610 View Post
This directly contradicts what several posters here have said regarding coaching and GM responsibilities. In fact, most here (I think including you) have said that no head coach should tolerate a GM telling them which players to play. I really wish people would pick a position and stick with it.
So to be clear: you're cool with Pagano starting Tolzien/Green in Week 1, it was Pagano's decision, and it's Ballard's fault it didn't work out?
Old 10-24-2017, 08:49 PM

Thanked 4,373 Times in 2,519 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam8610 View Post
After the shit show we saw this weekend, this is all you have to say? I guess you must FINALLY agree with us. About freaking time!