ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 02-06-2017, 07:45 PM
Spike's Avatar
Spike Spike is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Clovis, CA
Posts: 3,910
Thanks: 1,826
Thanked 1,015 Times in 606 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by daedge View Post
Every second counts, yet the Falcons were snapping the ball with 10-15 seconds left on the play clock in the fourth quarter.

There was 13sec left on the play clock when they snapped the ball on the play Jones made that great catch to put them deep into New England territory.

Baffling.
The Falcon coaches and Matt Ryan are just dumb. They had NE beat and just fucked it up.
__________________
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spike For This Useful Post:
apballin (02-07-2017)
  #32  
Old 02-06-2017, 10:24 PM
kitekrazy kitekrazy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 393
Thanks: 57
Thanked 33 Times in 23 Posts
Default

It's not that the Patriots are that good it's just that the rest of the NFL is that bad.

They are so well coached. I'm jealous when comparing to what we have. Interesting when those coaches leave to become head coaches they flop.

Would you give up 2 1st round picks to have BB as your head coach? I would especially when Grigson was drafting.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kitekrazy For This Useful Post:
daedge (02-07-2017)
  #33  
Old 02-07-2017, 07:45 AM
Indiana V2's Avatar
Indiana V2 Indiana V2 is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Goshen, IN
Posts: 5,602
Thanks: 762
Thanked 380 Times in 255 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitekrazy View Post
It's not that the Patriots are that good it's just that the rest of the NFL is that bad.

They are so well coached. I'm jealous when comparing to what we have. Interesting when those coaches leave to become head coaches they flop.

Would you give up 2 1st round picks to have BB as your head coach? I would especially when Grigson was drafting.
It has always appeared to me that Belichick and the Patriots are just way smarter than everyone else. He's not afraid to throw the ball 60 times one game, and then run the run ball 60 times the next. A player may rush for 200 yards and score touchdowns one week, and be inactive the next. He knows what is going to work against his opponents.

Everyone else is trying to fit a square peg into a circle, especially when they play the Patriots. I think too often teams out think themselves, and do stupid isht, case in point the Pagano punt play, the Seahawks throwing from the one yard line, and Atlanta trying to throw the ball with 5 minutes left and in field goal range.
__________________
Irsay and Ballard got the Reich guy!
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Indiana V2 For This Useful Post:
Big Kahuna (02-08-2017), Spike (02-07-2017)
  #34  
Old 02-07-2017, 08:37 AM
sherck's Avatar
sherck sherck is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Posts: 3,736
Thanks: 1,758
Thanked 1,173 Times in 516 Posts
Default

I agree. I think Bellicheat is, if not the best man to have ever coached in the NFL, then the best of our age. I honestly cannot think of anyone else in my memory that always seems to have the answer for whatever the other team is doing and the ability to get his players to implement that plan....on the fly if necessary.

I would love to know exactly how much his cheating has effected his overall win/loss record. I gotta imagine that he would have won 95% of the games he has won without cheating at all. He is better than anyone else.

However, some of those 5% of games (or whatever the number is), I would suspect include playoff games that led to Super Bowl victories so it is not necessarily the quantity of games, it is always the quality of games that he won by cheating.

Anyway, hats off to Darth Hoodie and the Cheaters for winning their first Super Bowl that is not under the haze of a cheating investigation. Unless they tie the drones over the Flacons practices to them....

Cheers,
__________________
==============
Thad
The future is so bright; I gotta triple up!
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sherck For This Useful Post:
Big Kahuna (02-08-2017), Butter (02-07-2017)
  #35  
Old 02-07-2017, 09:06 AM
DrSpaceman DrSpaceman is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,227
Thanks: 188
Thanked 546 Times in 258 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by daedge View Post
Every second counts, yet the Falcons were snapping the ball with 10-15 seconds left on the play clock in the fourth quarter.

There was 13sec left on the play clock when they snapped the ball on the play Jones made that great catch to put them deep into New England territory.

Baffling.

Falcons were just completed stupid in the last quarter. So many things they did wrong, this among them.

We were all pissed about the Detroit game when Luck didn't bleed more time off the clock, and that was just 1 or 2 plays. They were doing it EVERY PLAY.

The pass play at the 20 yard line in FG range. They had JUST TURNED THE BALL OVER the series before on a sack and fumble on just such a play, so what do they do? They try it again. With the same result.

Heck even just kneeling and downing the ball if you don't want to run it and bleed the clock, you still have a 40 something yard FG, very makeable indoors. I think someone posted the Falcons kicker was like 27/28 inside 40 yards this season.

I am just baffled. Its like they were trying to lose the game.

Screw you Falcons. You suck. You had them beat and screwed it all up.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DrSpaceman For This Useful Post:
apballin (02-07-2017), Indystu2 (02-08-2017), Racehorse (02-07-2017), sherck (02-07-2017)
  #36  
Old 02-07-2017, 12:51 PM
rcubed's Avatar
rcubed rcubed is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,102
Thanks: 349
Thanked 584 Times in 332 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherck View Post
I agree. I think Bellicheat is, if not the best man to have ever coached in the NFL, then the best of our age. I honestly cannot think of anyone else in my memory that always seems to have the answer for whatever the other team is doing and the ability to get his players to implement that plan....on the fly if necessary.

I would love to know exactly how much his cheating has effected his overall win/loss record. I gotta imagine that he would have won 95% of the games he has won without cheating at all. He is better than anyone else.

However, some of those 5% of games (or whatever the number is), I would suspect include playoff games that led to Super Bowl victories so it is not necessarily the quantity of games, it is always the quality of games that he won by cheating.

Anyway, hats off to Darth Hoodie and the Cheaters for winning their first Super Bowl that is not under the haze of a cheating investigation. Unless they tie the drones over the Flacons practices to them....

Cheers,
good post, pretty much my thoughts as well.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 02-07-2017, 06:08 PM
Dam8610 Dam8610 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,018
Thanks: 59
Thanked 579 Times in 353 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitekrazy View Post
It's not that the Patriots are that good it's just that the rest of the NFL is that bad.

They are so well coached. I'm jealous when comparing to what we have. Interesting when those coaches leave to become head coaches they flop.

Would you give up 2 1st round picks to have BB as your head coach? I would especially when Grigson was drafting.
Cheating is not good. It's cheating.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
i was wrong.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 02-07-2017, 08:54 PM
Indiana V2's Avatar
Indiana V2 Indiana V2 is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Goshen, IN
Posts: 5,602
Thanks: 762
Thanked 380 Times in 255 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam8610 View Post
Cheating is not good. It's cheating.
Only if you get caught.
__________________
Irsay and Ballard got the Reich guy!
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 02-08-2017, 02:11 PM
Dam8610 Dam8610 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,018
Thanks: 59
Thanked 579 Times in 353 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiana V2 View Post
Only if you get caught.
They've been caught twice. The real question is why the WWNFL won't do the right thing and strip them of their championships. Lance Armstrong is a 0 time Tour de France winner and Tom Brady is a 0 time Super Bowl Champion.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
i was wrong.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 02-08-2017, 04:41 PM
sherck's Avatar
sherck sherck is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Posts: 3,736
Thanks: 1,758
Thanked 1,173 Times in 516 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam8610 View Post
They've been caught twice. The real question is why the WWNFL won't do the right thing and strip them of their championships. Lance Armstrong is a 0 time Tour de France winner and Tom Brady is a 0 time Super Bowl Champion.
Not quite true.

As much as I hate to say it, it appears that they legitimately won this season without cheating. Their first four? Yeah, Spygate negates the first three and Deflategate negates the fourth.

Now, if they tie the drones over the ATL practice facility to the Cheats, then, yeah, he is a zero time winner.

But otherwise? He gets one legitimate one.

Cheers,
__________________
==============
Thad
The future is so bright; I gotta triple up!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sherck For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (02-08-2017)
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.