ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Everything Else > General Topics

Old 09-29-2017, 03:23 PM
Accidental Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lov2fish View Post
...You're posing this as if I am a Trump supporter? I am not. I don't subscribe to the two party duopoly. They are one in the same. Zero distinction in difference....
To be honest I quoted you directly, but my post was not trying to assume you supported anyone in particular. I was trying to change the subject by asking some generic questions about the facts in our president's tax plan and thereby lead the thread toward a more productive discussion among thinking people.

I agree with your point that there is no longer any difference between the parties, with the exception of a color and a mascot. Democrats want to have control, Republicans want to have control and will become chameleons in order to do so. Life begins at conception but capital punishment is ok. Abortion is a right, but capital punishment is not...

At the end of the day all these fuckers want is our money. At least Trump doesn't hide it. I'm pretty sure that's the Only positive thing I have ever said about him.

I identify as a liberal and not a democrat, though to be honest I'm conservative on some issues (gun control, etc).
Old 09-29-2017, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pez View Post
To be honest I quoted you directly, but my post was not trying to assume you supported anyone in particular. I was trying to change the subject by asking some generic questions about the facts in our president's tax plan and thereby lead the thread toward a more productive discussion among thinking people.

I agree with your point that there is no longer any difference between the parties, with the exception of a color and a mascot. Democrats want to have control, Republicans want to have control and will become chameleons in order to do so. Life begins at conception but capital punishment is ok. Abortion is a right, but capital punishment is not...

At the end of the day all these fuckers want is our money. At least Trump doesn't hide it. I'm pretty sure that's the Only positive thing I have ever said about him.

I identify as a liberal and not a democrat, though to be honest I'm conservative on some issues (gun control, etc).
When it comes to taxes I am pretty libertarian, taxation is theft. We had roads, bridges, libraries, firemen and policemen before the IRS and the beginning of the giant albatross hanging around our neck. I don't have a lot nice to say about any of them. I am a constitutionality kinda guy. Both sides cherry pick the parts they wanna champion, or cuss when it prevents them their agenda. If it doesn't effect my everyday life, fuck it. If it becomes detrimental to my life and you can't fix it, kill it.

I believe in closed borders, you want to come here and enjoy the American dream it should be hard. It should be damned hard.

A lot of my philosophy falls under the Libertarian flag, but there also a few that nowhere close represents my thinking. Their nap is shit. I 100% condone violence to settle some issues. When confronted with aggression my philosophy is meet it head on with an unspeakable evil that would make the devil quiver in disgust.

I am not that much different than you, or any republicans. I just have a different approach. Life is way to short for sugarcoating anything. Stand up for what you believe in, and be prepared to kill or die for it. Compromise is surrender, or consent. I come from a military family. Father was a sniper in Korea, grandfather was a firearms instructor in the Navy. My oldest brother was Navy and my little brother a Marine. I tried to join the Marines, but I had 5 knee surgeries by time I graduated high school and failed all 3 physicals.

I know some on here think I am asshole, it's fine I won't lose sleep over it. I just refuse to change for sake of change, and I won't be politically correct to keep from hurting someones feelz. Just a regular ole guy who refuses to be bullied into some cause just because it's the latest miscarriage of justice in a never ending line of injustice.
Old 10-02-2017, 03:48 PM
testcase448

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBigBlue88 View Post
I've been putting it this way: I may have disagreed with policies of past presidents (Obama's furthering of Patriot Act, Bush's war agenda / Patriot Act birthing etc.) but I always viewed these presidents as legitimate presidents, respected them for it, and would gladly shake their hand if I ever met them.

I don't view Donald Trump as presidential or representative of America in the slightest. I would not shake his hand.
I'd spit in obozo's face...

and Carter
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Lov2fish (10-03-2017)
Old 12-13-2017, 07:51 AM

Thanked 1,180 Times in 356 Posts

Good call endorsing the pedophile, Trump. That went well.
Old 12-13-2017, 08:09 AM

Thanked 4,361 Times in 2,508 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBigBlue88 View Post
Good call endorsing the pedophile, Trump. That went well.
To say this is about Trump is ludicrous. Both sides of the aisle have creepy douchebags in office and running for office. This is about the voters rejecting a loser who preyed on girls. It is good that Moore lost.
Old 12-13-2017, 08:32 AM
Accidental Administrator

I don't think it's ludicrous at all. Trump and the GOP endorsed a man who is facing multiple credible accusations of pedophilia. After saying that he knew one of these girls and signed her highschool yearbook, he stated that he did not know any of these women. A man who said publicly that the last time America was "Great" was when we had slavery:

“I think it was great at the time when families were united — even though we had slavery — they cared for one another…. Our families were strong, our country had a direction,” Moore said

Trump decided to make multiple statements that reflect an opinion that a seat in congress going to a democrat is more abhorrent than a pedophile longing for a return to the antebellum era.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pez For This Useful Post:
Mr. Session (12-13-2017), omahacolt (12-15-2017)
Old 12-13-2017, 08:37 AM

Thanked 1,180 Times in 356 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
To say this is about Trump is ludicrous. Both sides of the aisle have creepy douchebags in office and running for office. This is about the voters rejecting a loser who preyed on girls. It is good that Moore lost.
1. Moore is a pedophile

2. Trump endorsed Moore

What part of that is ludicrous?
The Following User Says Thank You to GoBigBlue88 For This Useful Post:
rcubed (12-13-2017)
Old 12-13-2017, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
Are you asshurt or something?
Old 12-13-2017, 04:46 PM

Thanked 1,099 Times in 497 Posts

"Go get 'em, Roy."

- Donald Trump in a phone call to Roy Moore, 12/4/2017
Old 12-13-2017, 05:57 PM

Thanked 4,361 Times in 2,508 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Session View Post
Are you asshurt or something?
Nope. I told a co-worker who supported Moore that it would be better if he lost.