ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Everything Else > General Topics
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-19-2017, 12:04 AM

Thanked 1,180 Times in 356 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherck View Post
Didnt vote for him. Dont support him. Think he will be a disaster.

But the Dims have nothing but poverty, dependancy, failure and totalitarianism in their vision of the future.

Cheers,

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Yup that's a totally fact-based, rational perspective

Also I'm not a Democrat.
Old 02-19-2017, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
Curious. Since you are being pretty judgmental on this. What is your definition of cunt?
Uh, not something you call a woman? Because you don't like her?

Is this ... is this really, like, something that needs to be said? Are there really this many people on ColtFreaks that need this remedial humanity explained to them? What the fuck?
Old 02-19-2017, 01:21 AM
"Still at Work"

Thanked 3,036 Times in 1,865 Posts

The fact is, half of the (voting) population lost it's mind when a black man was elected twice. There was no way in hell they'd allow a woman to follow after that. They instead voted for a vulgar, unqualified, treasonous conman with literal neo-nazis in his administration. And they are proud of it. This will not end well. This country is screwed.
omahacolt (02-19-2017)
Old 02-19-2017, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brylok View Post
The fact is, half of the (voting) population lost it's mind when a black man was elected twice. There was no way in hell they'd allow a woman to follow after that. They instead voted for a vulgar, unqualified, treasonous conman with literal neo-nazis in his administration. And they are proud of it. This will not end well. This country is screwed.
If I'm going to fact-check the Trump Rationalizers here, have to also check: literal neo-Nazis? Referring to Bannon/Breitbart? I think you can tie Bannon to editorial support of alt-right philosophy, but he's not, for example, Milo Yiannopoulus (if you were referring to Bannon).

The treasonous label feels likely, given there are several uncontested ties between Trump-affiliated individuals and Russia. How much he knew/knows, though, I think is up for debate. I'd totally buy that Trump is more manipulatee than manipulator when it comes to his campaign's relationship with Russia. Still makes it likely he's, to some degree, treasonous. And it's no coincidence that Wikileaks coincided targeted leaks with the exact beats of his campaign on those days (Trump's advisors 100 percent coordinated with Wikileaks to strategically leak, which ties in with Russia's direct criminal act of obtaining the emails/info in the first place).

Can't argue vulgar and unqualified though.

The thing I don't get about this "WE GOTTA MOVE ON FROM OBAMA!" or "OBAMA RUINED THIS COUNTRY!" is that Obama objectively took one of the worst climates a President has ever inherited (economy in the tubes, unemployment trending toward Depression levels) and completely turned it around. Put the economy back in the black in a major way, reduced unemployment to an afterthought, handed Trump the keys to a DJIA (and I know, I know, the DJIA is a terrible marker of overall economic success, but just using an example since Trump loves to tie his impact to the Dow) knocking on the door of 20,000.

He did that, of course, while withdrawing troops from the clusterfuck Dubya left us in in the Middle East, restoring America's respectability on an international stage, and keeping America safe from mass-scale foreign terrorist attacks (because, of course, we ignore the crazy white American citizens who commit terrorist attacks at the business end of automatic weaponry in this country...)

FAR from perfect, and he did some really scary shit with furthering of the Patriot Act, took a foolish stance on Snowden, was caught spying on allies in a really dumb and obvious way, and was way too soft on corporate criminals throughout. But overall: I don't see the trash heap so many Trump supporters seem to witness.

Trump's campaign played on this fear that America was in the shitter, that we were in huge trouble, losing our jobs, unsafe, being taken advantage of, etc. And I think that fear campaign really got to people. So there must be something to that -- some legitimate fear he was tapping into that shouldn't be ignored. But I guess I just don't fully understand what that fear is, and would love if someone from the other side could explain just what Trump is "rescuing" us from.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GoBigBlue88 For This Useful Post:
Brylok (02-20-2017), rcubed (02-19-2017)
Old 02-19-2017, 03:56 PM

Thanked 1,477 Times in 815 Posts

But but but... obamacare!
Old 02-19-2017, 07:07 PM
Historian

Thanked 3,270 Times in 2,017 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post

Is half of America retarded? People didn't want that bitch in office and for someone like Trump to beat her tells you all you need to know about Hillary.
o

Yes.

George Carlin once said, “Think of how dumb the average person is, and realize that half of them are even dumber than that.”

The is one example of how fucking dumb the American public is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6m7pWEMPlA

o
Old 02-19-2017, 09:28 PM

Thanked 4,290 Times in 1,755 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBigBlue88 View Post
If I'm going to fact-check the Trump Rationalizers here, have to also check: literal neo-Nazis? Referring to Bannon/Breitbart? I think you can tie Bannon to editorial support of alt-right philosophy, but he's not, for example, Milo Yiannopoulus (if you were referring to Bannon).

The treasonous label feels likely, given there are several uncontested ties between Trump-affiliated individuals and Russia. How much he knew/knows, though, I think is up for debate. I'd totally buy that Trump is more manipulatee than manipulator when it comes to his campaign's relationship with Russia. Still makes it likely he's, to some degree, treasonous. And it's no coincidence that Wikileaks coincided targeted leaks with the exact beats of his campaign on those days (Trump's advisors 100 percent coordinated with Wikileaks to strategically leak, which ties in with Russia's direct criminal act of obtaining the emails/info in the first place).

Can't argue vulgar and unqualified though.

The thing I don't get about this "WE GOTTA MOVE ON FROM OBAMA!" or "OBAMA RUINED THIS COUNTRY!" is that Obama objectively took one of the worst climates a President has ever inherited (economy in the tubes, unemployment trending toward Depression levels) and completely turned it around. Put the economy back in the black in a major way, reduced unemployment to an afterthought, handed Trump the keys to a DJIA (and I know, I know, the DJIA is a terrible marker of overall economic success, but just using an example since Trump loves to tie his impact to the Dow) knocking on the door of 20,000.

He did that, of course, while withdrawing troops from the clusterfuck Dubya left us in in the Middle East, restoring America's respectability on an international stage, and keeping America safe from mass-scale foreign terrorist attacks (because, of course, we ignore the crazy white American citizens who commit terrorist attacks at the business end of automatic weaponry in this country...)

FAR from perfect, and he did some really scary shit with furthering of the Patriot Act, took a foolish stance on Snowden, was caught spying on allies in a really dumb and obvious way, and was way too soft on corporate criminals throughout. But overall: I don't see the trash heap so many Trump supporters seem to witness.

Trump's campaign played on this fear that America was in the shitter, that we were in huge trouble, losing our jobs, unsafe, being taken advantage of, etc. And I think that fear campaign really got to people. So there must be something to that -- some legitimate fear he was tapping into that shouldn't be ignored. But I guess I just don't fully understand what that fear is, and would love if someone from the other side could explain just what Trump is "rescuing" us from.
the fear is easy to understand.

old white people and uneducated white people fearing that blacks and mexicans are going to disrupt how great they have had it for hundreds of years.

that is why there is trump
The Following User Says Thank You to omahacolt For This Useful Post:
Brylok (02-20-2017)
Old 02-19-2017, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
the fear is easy to understand.

old white people and uneducated white people fearing that blacks and mexicans are going to disrupt how great they have had it for hundreds of years.

that is why there is trump
It's always the white man's fault. Poor guy.
Old 02-19-2017, 11:37 PM

Thanked 4,290 Times in 1,755 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt Classic View Post
It's always the white man's fault. Poor guy.
yeah

pretty much. or have you not read a history book
Old 02-20-2017, 01:49 PM
Administrator

Thanked 2,853 Times in 1,402 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBigBlue88 View Post
Uh, not something you call a woman? Because you don't like her?

Is this ... is this really, like, something that needs to be said? Are there really this many people on ColtFreaks that need this remedial humanity explained to them? What the fuck?
Is it different than calling a woman a bitch? or a guy a dick or a prick?

Just curious why you singled out cunt.

Why is so much more offensive?

I think the reason you are having an issue answering is because you really dont have an answer.