ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

Old 10-23-2018, 07:21 PM

Thanked 4,282 Times in 1,750 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFF View Post
To annoy you. You really fucked up sometime in the last year for me to show up and bother you. This is Karma. I should just change my name to Karma. I'm here because you want to rule a message board and discourage anyone who disagrees with you force them to join you on your tiny love me island.

What? Too much truth? DOH!

Here's the thing. That was last year, this is NOW.

I like Ballard. He took the leap. The leap of faith that Luck would return and be, well, LUCK. What, I've got to keep Pagano? Ok, that won't stop me.

Now he's got two drafts and the talent looks really good. And the guys he keeps finding to plug into the gaps that have kept forming. He wanted his dream, he had a chance here and JUMPED into the abyss that was the Colts QB shit storm. I don't know what goes on in Jim Irsay's brain (who does), but he stuck Ballard with a terrible head coach and he took it on. Last year was so bad, even I could tell you what play was coming and I don't know squat about coaching.

That was then, this is NOW!

Yeah, the Colts have lost more games than they have won. But they didn't take it right between the eyes, they made every team bust their ass to beat them.

I don't give a damn about last year. There is a new coach and he's going to roll the dice and throw caution to the wind. WHY NOT? What's the worst that can happen? They lose. They have been doing that. Now they will learn how to win. And you don't do that by playing safe.
You are here because of me? If you are trying to catch some dick, you might want to try dam out. Probably have better luck.

Regardless, the point is, most of us aren’t going to wait until the season is over to have opinions. Get used to it or fuck off. Make better posts
Old 10-23-2018, 07:46 PM
Post whore

Thanked 2,514 Times in 1,415 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
You are here because of me? If you are trying to catch some dick, you might want to try dam out. Probably have better luck.

Regardless, the point is, most of us aren’t going to wait until the season is over to have opinions. Get used to it or fuck off. Make better posts
You get a grip. Looking for dick? From you? Why would I think you have one?

Last edited by JAFF; 10-23-2018 at 07:48 PM.
Old 10-23-2018, 07:47 PM
Administrator

Thanked 1,965 Times in 1,038 Posts

Motel 6 left light on for both of you …
Old 10-23-2018, 07:47 PM
Post whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1965southpaw View Post
Frank was Mic'd up for the Buffalo game and on the Colts site on Facebook they posted excerpts from the game. If you have a chance, look it up....it's very cool....includes his chit chat w/Jim Kelly before the start of the game.....Anyway, on the Play you mention above, when Andrew comes off the field he says to Frank..."I wanted to punch it in" and Frank says, "If you'd have tried I would have body slammed you. You made the right decision". It was cute....the two of them seem to have a nice chemistry.
Frank dealt with Jim Kelly and Peyton Manning. I don't think he's shy about anything
Old 10-23-2018, 07:49 PM
Post whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitty46953 View Post
Heartbreak hotel for him, I've got my own country mansion
Old 10-23-2018, 07:51 PM

Thanked 4,372 Times in 2,519 Posts

I sure missed a lot today, lol.

As for my expectations for this year, I was hoping to win 10 games or more, but that is not likely going to happen. Does that make me disappointed in the team? No, because they are once again fun to watch. They are headed in the right direction, for a change. No more stupid formations on fourth down. Decent linebackers.
An occasional running game. Time for Luck in the pocket. Etc.
Spike (10-23-2018)
Old 10-23-2018, 08:19 PM

Thanked 4,282 Times in 1,750 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitty46953 View Post
Was that their slogan? I always thought it was someone else.
Old 10-23-2018, 09:23 PM
Post whore

Thanked 3,608 Times in 2,020 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
I sure missed a lot today, lol.

As for my expectations for this year, I was hoping to win 10 games or more, but that is not likely going to happen. Does that make me disappointed in the team? No, because they are once again fun to watch. They are headed in the right direction, for a change. No more stupid formations on fourth down. Decent linebackers.
An occasional running game. Time for Luck in the pocket. Etc.
Damn, ten games racehorse? You doubled my prediction. I think we are going in the right direction. Just need to start bringing things together. I like watching the young guys develop. I want a great team, not just a playoff team, but a team that can punk those cheats in Boston. I’ll sit though a couple bad seasons if I think we are going to get there.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chromeburn For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (10-23-2018)
Old 10-23-2018, 09:59 PM

Thanked 2,235 Times in 1,168 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
Was that their slogan? I always thought it was someone else.
It is indeed.
https://youtu.be/-fZBo12LkpQ
The Following User Says Thank You to Butter For This Useful Post:
1965southpaw (10-23-2018)
Old 10-23-2018, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromeburn View Post
Well said, I think Ballard has done a ton already to prove he deserves time. Just hitting on draft picks is a huge step in the right direction.

I really am glad we got Reich over McDaniels. A former QB, a great offensive mind, a much better leader for a head coach. McDaniels is such a worm, reneging on his word just shows what his character is like. I was in Denver when he was there, he rubbed ALL the players wrong. All of them. No one liked him, guys didnt want to play for him. I remember talking to one of their players out one night, a DB I think, and he said McDaniels was a dodgy pos who would duck you in hallways rather than talk to you. You can come up with all the great routes and schemes you want, but if your players hate you, you’re not doing much. Gruden is the only other coach I can think of that is so despised by his players.
Interesting info. Setting aside the whole Colts-Patriots rivalry thing, you really have to wonder about a guy who would prefer to stay in a coordinator position instead of taking a head coaching position. Even if (as rumored) he's now being paid a head coach's salary as a coordinator, doesn't he have any desire to take on the challenge of being a head coach? It's not like he's waiting for a better opportunity - by screwing over the Colts he's forever damaged his trust with any other teams. He might be a smart guy and a good coordinator, but he's not a leader and I don't think he would make a good head coach.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chaka For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (10-24-2018)