ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Everything Else > General Topics
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-01-2023, 03:20 PM
Post whore

Thanked 2,514 Times in 1,415 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigalbert View Post
Looked right over how the Democrats have been sticking it in your ass huh? You have a serious case of Trump derangement going on in your head. You don’t have to like Trump but you sure as heck have to admit his policies helped you and your family in a much greater way than the Biden policies have. Take off the blinders. I could care less about these documents, heck they all had them we found out. I care about policy and how it affects my household.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’ve been paying quarterly taxes for about 15 years, and if you have a smart broker and have a pro do your taxes, it doesn't change much from one administration to the other.

It one big con from either side.

https://www.thebalancemoney.com/us-d...ercent-3306296
Old 07-02-2023, 12:10 PM

Thanked 4,290 Times in 1,755 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigalbert View Post
According to a study done by the University of Chicago after Trump had shaved 11000$ per family household in regulatory savings over his 4 years the Biden administration has increased regulatory costs per family household by 9600$ and if re-elected the costs will balloon to 60-80K over 8 years according to the study. The Trump administration had been deregulating 300 billion in costs to American families per year and the Biden administration has been adding regulations at a cost of 600 billion per year to American families. Absolutely crushing family household discretionary spending. Wut a wreck.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...ousehold-study

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lol foxnews
Old 07-02-2023, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
lol foxnews
Doesn't mean it isn't true. I bust everyone's ass about CNN, but on occasion they have legit stories and sources for it. Like Fox it is rare, but on occasion they actually report something factual.