ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-25-2019, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brylok View Post
I will go so far as to say fuck him. I was angry at McAfee when he retired, but at least he did it at the end of the season. I'm pro player on almost everything. If you want to retire, fine. However, if you're the starting QB and face of the franchise, you can't retire unexpectedly two weeks before the start of the season! You just can't.

Andrew Luck has taken a gigantic dump on the Colts team, owner, coaches, and fans. If this is not handled correctly, it could be a franchise killer. I never thought I'd say it, but Luck needs to get his ass out of Indianapolis and Indiana in general, give the majority of the contract money he's on back to Irsay, and go fuck himself. What a piece of shit he is. If I owned any Luck merch, it would be in the trash and if I had been at the game tonight, I would have booed him too. He just torpedoed the season (3-13 incoming) and the franchise. GTFOH Luck.

You can't compare a punter to a franchise QB. Not nearly the same.

McAfee seemed to have legitimate injury concerns for retiring

With Luck it seems to be I have money, I can do other things easily, I don't want to deal with even minor injuries (how many guys in this league do you think have calf injuries? A dime a dozen)......so I'm just quitting.

Screw him. Never putting on that jersey again.

Getting a Maniac jersey and stick with TY jersey.

Really would like to see what Chad Kelley can do with the first team. I still think Brissett is a back up.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DrSpaceman For This Useful Post:
ChoppedWood (08-25-2019), Ironshaft (08-25-2019), Luck4Reich (08-25-2019)
Old 08-25-2019, 12:38 AM

Thanked 3,108 Times in 1,639 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSpaceman View Post

Really would like to see what Chad Kelley can do with the first team. I still think Brissett is a back up.
Not that I believe it would happen.... but I would love to see Kelly take over and this team win the Super Bowl and a big Fuck you to Luck!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Luck4Reich For This Useful Post:
ChoppedWood (08-25-2019), Coltsfever (08-25-2019), dwilli57 (08-25-2019), NextManUp (08-25-2019)
Old 08-25-2019, 12:42 AM
"Still at Work"

Thanked 3,036 Times in 1,865 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSpaceman View Post
You can't compare a punter to a franchise QB. Not nearly the same.

McAfee seemed to have legitimate injury concerns for retiring

With Luck it seems to be I have money, I can do other things easily, I don't want to deal with even minor injuries (how many guys in this league do you think have calf injuries? A dime a dozen)......so I'm just quitting.

Screw him. Never putting on that jersey again.

Getting a Maniac jersey and stick with TY jersey.

I'm comparing a player with a player. Of course franchise QB is more important.
As far as Kelley goes, he's a felonious felon who got ran outta Denver who hasn't had a QB worth a shit since Elway. Backup at best. Briskett isn't starting caliber. Colts go 3-13 thanks to Luck. Almost all interest in the season is gone. Colts have no chance. Gonna be a LOT of empty seats.
Old 08-25-2019, 12:42 AM

10 years from now no one will know Luck.
The Following User Says Thank You to kitekrazy For This Useful Post:
Ironshaft (08-25-2019)
Old 08-25-2019, 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discflinger View Post
I had a guy tell me this two weeks ago on the course. He's a Chief's fan and related to someone involved with the nfl. I tried to shrug it off, but mfer was right.
I'm not doubting you, but I am curious. What, exactly, did this guy say to you? You two were golfing together a couple of weeks ago and he actually said, "I'm hearing Luck may retire." ?

This was just so out-of-nowhere for me and most other people, I'm really wanting to piece-together all the information I'm seeing here, and elsewhere, where people have heard this could possibly (albeit slim) happen.
Old 08-25-2019, 12:45 AM

Thanked 3,108 Times in 1,639 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitekrazy View Post
Except all the Colts fans and players that remember how he fucked the season.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luck4Reich For This Useful Post:
Brylok (08-25-2019), ChoppedWood (08-25-2019), Coltsfever (08-25-2019)
Old 08-25-2019, 12:48 AM

Thanked 2,250 Times in 1,174 Posts

Quote:
Wrong, 25 years later I still rememmber Steve Emtman and his career was much shorter and less impressive.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Butter For This Useful Post:
ChoppedWood (08-25-2019), Racehorse (08-25-2019), WaynesWorld87 (08-25-2019)

Quote:
Ummm....no.

I mean, yeah, sure, if in the next 10 years we return to contender status and even win a Super Bowl, then plenty of people will forget about Luck and not care about August 24, 2019.

But this is the type of thing, especially if you're a Colts fan, you still remember and occasionally talk about 25 years from now. "Remember when Luck retired out of nowhere? Man...we were on our way to some years reminiscent of Manning and Dungy."

My brother was over tonight watching Miami and Florida when the news broke. He's a Cowboys fan. He said we're going to be together at Thanksgiving in 20-forty-whatever and probably have a conversation about this. Maybe not every year, but this is something Colts fans especially will talk about for years.
Post whore

Thanked 3,663 Times in 2,048 Posts

Quote:
I disagree, I think he will be remembered. But not well. I think he will live on in infamy.
Old 08-25-2019, 12:52 AM

Thanked 1,994 Times in 1,136 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromeburn View Post
I disagree, I think he will be remembered. But not well. I think he will live on in infamy.
Ron Artest- swear on the way home I had the same feeling I had the night of the riot. I felt like some asshole had just fucking crushed my favorite franchise that was primed for a title with some selfish ass bullshit. I was driving when I heard about the Detroit shit, I was live and in the flesh for this one and man it felt identical. To this day, whatever it is, 15 years later, I can distinctly remember that feeling and I don't think this one is going to feel different.

Fuck Andy!