ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

Old 11-06-2022, 07:52 PM
"Still at Work"

Thanked 3,036 Times in 1,865 Posts
Default Congratulations Colts

Regardless of whatever is going on behind closed doors that we fans don't know about, I know a few things that I didn't a know about a short while ago: I hate Ryan Kelly. He's awful. He's stealing a wage and needs to go. I hate big, useless, overpaid sack of shit Q. Again, he's stealing a wage. I hate lazy ass Bradon Smith, and I'm an (adopted) Auburn fan. I want them all gone. I'd trade them all for a bag of balls, but we're stuck with them because nobody with any sense would pay those wages to those lazy fucking bums. Shaq Leonard can also go. He's a me guy and hasn't been worth a shit since his injury which has apparently gotten into his head. Sell him and move on. Frank is done. He looks like a cadaver out there. He's lost not only the locker room, but the fanbase at large. He should be put out of his misery as an act of mercy. Buckner is really good and he's wasting his time here. Go win things elsewhere my man, and thanks for your service here. Straight up baller. Move on. Escape ASAP. Gilmore should also go. He should be on a contender (not us). Kenny Moore has been great in the past but I suspect he knows what's up and he's been largely crap and stealing a wage. I'm not mad at him, but he needs to go too. Chris Ballard should be on the thinnest of ice and hopefully humbled and learned a lesson (but I have my doubts) and Diamond Jim should be looking around and staying sober as best he can. Shit here is real, and it's not looking good. Blow it up as it should have been done when Luck rat-fucked us...that motherfucker. I understand why it wasn't done at the time, but that time is longgg gone. It has to be done now, and we're going to be really bad for a while. We're pretending if we do anything else at this point and it's already hard to watch. I can't imagine having to pay for this crap, and bless all of you ticket holders who do pay for it. You're keeping the games from being blacked out, as was the norm when I was young. What a mess. Get rid of as much dead weight as possible and rebuild. Hopefully they'll be successful again in my/our lifetimes. Lord help our Colts.
apballin (11-06-2022), burnzone (11-07-2022), CanuckColt (11-06-2022), ChoppedWood (11-06-2022), CletusPyle (11-06-2022), Dewey 5 (11-06-2022), IndyNorm (11-06-2022), nate505 (11-06-2022), NextManUp (11-06-2022), njcoltfan (11-07-2022)
Old 11-06-2022, 07:55 PM
"Still at Work"

Sorry for the long post. It's just my thoughts right now
Old 11-06-2022, 07:56 PM

I stopped watching the game after the 1st quarter. Did they lose?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NextManUp For This Useful Post:
CletusPyle (11-06-2022), Racehorse (11-06-2022)
Old 11-06-2022, 08:01 PM
"Still at Work"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NextManUp View Post
I stopped watching the game after the 1st quarter. Did they lose?
Lol
Old 11-06-2022, 08:12 PM

Thanked 2,617 Times in 1,543 Posts

I agree with most of what you said....here's the problem, no way do I want Ballard rebuilding this team, he has not earned that level of trust! But, who can you get, if not Ballard? I honestly think we may be stuck with Ballard, is there any way we can beg Bruce Arians to come back and help rebuild this team?
Brylok (11-06-2022), IndyNorm (11-06-2022)
Old 11-06-2022, 08:15 PM
"Still at Work"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CletusPyle View Post
I agree with most of what you said....here's the problem, no way do I want Ballard rebuilding this team, he has not earned that level of trust! But, who can you get, if not Ballard? I honestly think we may be stuck with Ballard, is there any way we can beg Bruce Arians to come back and help rebuild this team?
We are in the abyss. Lord help us.
CletusPyle (11-06-2022), Spike (11-06-2022)
Old 11-06-2022, 08:45 PM

Thanked 1,260 Times in 720 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brylok View Post
Regardless of whatever is going on behind closed doors that we fans don't know about, I know a few things that I didn't a know about a short while ago: I hate Ryan Kelly. He's awful. He's stealing a wage and needs to go. I hate big, useless, overpaid sack of shit Q. Again, he's stealing a wage. I hate lazy ass Bradon Smith, and I'm an (adopted) Auburn fan. I want them all gone. I'd trade them all for a bag of balls, but we're stuck with them because nobody with any sense would pay those wages to those lazy fucking bums. Shaq Leonard can also go. He's a me guy and hasn't been worth a shit since his injury which has apparently gotten into his head. Sell him and move on. Frank is done. He looks like a cadaver out there. He's lost not only the locker room, but the fanbase at large. He should be put out of his misery as an act of mercy. Buckner is really good and he's wasting his time here. Go win things elsewhere my man, and thanks for your service here. Straight up baller. Move on. Escape ASAP. Gilmore should also go. He should be on a contender (not us). Kenny Moore has been great in the past but I suspect he knows what's up and he's been largely crap and stealing a wage. I'm not mad at him, but he needs to go too. Chris Ballard should be on the thinnest of ice and hopefully humbled and learned a lesson (but I have my doubts) and Diamond Jim should be looking around and staying sober as best he can. Shit here is real, and it's not looking good. Blow it up as it should have been done when Luck rat-fucked us...that motherfucker. I understand why it wasn't done at the time, but that time is longgg gone. It has to be done now, and we're going to be really bad for a while. We're pretending if we do anything else at this point and it's already hard to watch. I can't imagine having to pay for this crap, and bless all of you ticket holders who do pay for it. You're keeping the games from being blacked out, as was the norm when I was young. What a mess. Get rid of as much dead weight as possible and rebuild. Hopefully they'll be successful again in my/our lifetimes. Lord help our Colts.
Well said, and the fact is that we're already really bad. We scored 3 points, had 121 net yards, and were 0-14 on 3rd downs today. Were basically at rock bottom, so blowing the team up really won't make it any worse.

Last edited by IndyNorm; 11-06-2022 at 09:18 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to IndyNorm For This Useful Post:
Brylok (11-06-2022)
Old 11-06-2022, 09:16 PM
Doom -N- Gloom

Thanked 1,124 Times in 638 Posts

I been trying to hold out hope all year, but that was fuckin pathetic

They just sent emails about renewing season tickets for next year..

I work hard for my money and I’m not entertaining clients or getting any benefits from it so yea looks like a hard pass for me
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to apballin For This Useful Post:
Brylok (11-06-2022), IndyNorm (11-06-2022), Spike (11-06-2022)
Old 11-06-2022, 09:22 PM

Thanked 1,889 Times in 921 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by apballin View Post
I been trying to hold out hope all year, but that was fuckin pathetic

They just sent emails about renewing season tickets for next year..

I work hard for my money and I’m not entertaining clients or getting any benefits from it so yea looks like a hard pass for me
I suspect we may see yet another shake up tomorrow. Because the one they made last week was a joke and that was painfully obvious today.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hoopsdoc For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (11-06-2022), Spike (11-08-2022)
Old 11-06-2022, 10:05 PM
"Still at Work"

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyNorm View Post
Well said, and the fact is that we're already really bad. We scored 3 points, had 121 net yards, and were 0-14 on 3rd downs today. Were basically at rock bottom, so blowing the team up really won't make it any worse.
We're stuck in it now. Like the lost Franklin Expedition when they got trapped in the ice pack. We also have major problems within the team and no firm hand to stem it/rip it out. Stranded in the ice going nowhere for years. Lord help our Colts.