ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

Old 12-12-2018, 02:19 PM

Thanked 2,568 Times in 1,147 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromeburn View Post
I have been wondering about this lately. Was their anyone specifically that the snake wanted and is now on our staff. Seems a bit muddled when trying to find info.

I always assumed the OL coach - Dave DeGuglielmo - due to him working 2 years with the Pats. But, he has sort of been a journeyman - worked for 5 other NFL teams besides the Colts, including the Dolphins twice.
Old 12-12-2018, 02:31 PM

Maybe off topic but I try to never expose myself to the dumbass that is Skip Baylliss..... bit unfortunately people give him a platform by repeating his ridiculous takes. I heard his latest take re the upcoming Colts v Cowgirls game is that the QB advantage is firmly with the cowgirls.....seems Dak is far superior to Andrew on EVERY metric that matters. He's smarter, a better leader, and more gifted athletically.

Ok guess the QBR doesn't matter (8th in the NFL vs 22nd, advantage Luck). Dumbass.
Old 12-12-2018, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1965southpaw View Post
Maybe off topic but I try to never expose myself to the dumbass that is Skip Baylliss..... bit unfortunately people give him a platform by repeating his ridiculous takes. I heard his latest take re the upcoming Colts v Cowgirls game is that the QB advantage is firmly with the cowgirls.....seems Dak is far superior to Andrew on EVERY metric that matters. He's smarter, a better leader, and more gifted athletically.

Ok guess the QBR doesn't matter (8th in the NFL vs 22nd, advantage Luck). Dumbass.
That is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard.

especially since not Bayless but one someone I heard last month was basically saying Jones regrets now getting rid of Romo for Dak.
Old 12-12-2018, 02:59 PM
Post whore

Thanked 3,582 Times in 2,004 Posts

Quote:

Bayliss says injuries and turnovers is why.
https://www.foxsports.com/watch/undi.../1395909187843

Shape's counter
https://www.foxsports.com/watch/undi.../1395950147819

As for brains, Stanford>Miss St

As for athleticism, I believe Luck had similar measurables to Cam Newton coming out.

But Skip is the equivalent of click bait to me. Also fans have never let him forget his RG3 over Luck argument.
Old 12-12-2018, 03:12 PM

Thanked 1,304 Times in 712 Posts

Quote:

He only says that stupid shit because he gets a reaction. Stop giving him a reaction.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maniac For This Useful Post:
dwilli57 (12-13-2018), FatDT (12-12-2018)
Old 12-12-2018, 03:13 PM

Thanked 3,108 Times in 1,639 Posts

Skip Bayless.....hahahahahahahahahahah!
Old 12-12-2018, 03:14 PM

Thanked 3,108 Times in 1,639 Posts

His comments are worth about as much as a Fart in a Windstorm.
Old 12-12-2018, 04:58 PM

Thanked 1,114 Times in 612 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysSunnyinIndy View Post
Interesting - Holder published an article yesterday that seems to indicate that Ballard was the one interested in hiring Eberflus as the DC - that he was asking people during the interview process for the Head Coach position if they would work with Eberflus. Holder said that if the interviewee was a defense minded coach and wanted to bring along another coach they had previously worked with, that Eberflus might not have been hired. But if the interviewee was an offense coach, Ballard was suggesting Eberflus for DC.

https://twitter.com/HolderStephen/st...44380229242880

https://twitter.com/HolderStephen/st...72921460584448
Ballard was pretty clear about this in interviews after the Reich press conference. He said that Eberflus was his guy regardless of the HC. Ballard wanted to get back to a 4-3 because no dome team has ever won a title playing a 3-4 base.
Old 12-12-2018, 05:33 PM
Post whore

Thanked 3,582 Times in 2,004 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeveJones007 View Post
Ballard was pretty clear about this in interviews after the Reich press conference. He said that Eberflus was his guy regardless of the HC. Ballard wanted to get back to a 4-3 because no dome team has ever won a title playing a 3-4 base.
That’s an interesting theory. I wonder why they think a dome will be more effective for a 4-3 defense than a 3-4? Is it just a Tampa-2 speedbased defense over other ones? Take advantage of that fast turf?
Old 12-12-2018, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeveJones007 View Post
Even if he said that, maybe its true, but after the fact, its hard to know how much of that is just for show so it doesn't seem like "We are just sticking with him because we have to" and how much is the truth.

Bill Polian always made lots of claims after the fact, you never knew how much was true.