ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-12-2019, 08:35 AM

Thanked 1,994 Times in 1,136 Posts

On a positive note it does seem there is some groundswell among the media types that the entire Cheats organization needs to be scrutinized, that the Belicheat "Patriots Way" meaning win at all costs, is doing damage to the league- and it absolutely is.

GODell needs to fucking put him on the exempt list NOW, quit being a Kraft stooge and do what is right you servile prick.
Old 09-12-2019, 12:13 PM
Post whore

Thanked 3,610 Times in 2,021 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoppedWood View Post
On a positive note it does seem there is some groundswell among the media types that the entire Cheats organization needs to be scrutinized, that the Belicheat "Patriots Way" meaning win at all costs, is doing damage to the league- and it absolutely is.

GODell needs to fucking put him on the exempt list NOW, quit being a Kraft stooge and do what is right you servile prick.
Kraft used to love Goddell but they don't get along anymore after all the cheats cheats recently. I think the inflategate caused some bad blood. I think Goddell is sick of them bending the rules all the time. the pats only care about their team and their winning, but Goddell has to worry about the whole league and public perception.
Old 09-12-2019, 02:56 PM

Thanked 1,476 Times in 814 Posts
Default AB cut by Raiders, signed immediately by Pats

And nothing is going to happen...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-13-2019, 09:12 AM

Thanked 1,895 Times in 922 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcubed View Post

What did you expect?

The league is stuck in a bad spot here. They’ve never before suspended someone for having a civil suit brought against them, even if it is for rape. The NFLPA would throw a fit. Yet, they’re taking a PR beating by doing nothing.

The patriots are shitheels who just flat don’t care. They could have AB on tape raping a 9 year old boy and they’d still play him. Everyone knows that. They couldn’t care less.

And here we are. I fully expect him to play full time going forward. Nothings going to come of this.
Old 09-13-2019, 11:43 AM

Thanked 1,476 Times in 814 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc View Post
What did you expect?

The league is stuck in a bad spot here. They’ve never before suspended someone for having a civil suit brought against them, even if it is for rape. The NFLPA would throw a fit. Yet, they’re taking a PR beating by doing nothing.

The patriots are shitheels who just flat don’t care. They could have AB on tape raping a 9 year old boy and they’d still play him. Everyone knows that. They couldn’t care less.

And here we are. I fully expect him to play full time going forward. Nothings going to come of this.
actually that is what I expected.

I dont think AB should be suspended or put on the exempt list yet. There is an accusation in civil court. It's serious and I dont make light of it, but I dont think the NFL should take action yet. At some point in the future probably but its too early, imo.

As for the Pats, I am sure everyone is tired of them but what can they do? It's probably really hard to prove tampering if they illegally talked to AB or his agent while he was a raider. I think its really up to the owners to collectively pressure kraft behind the scenes to stop playing in the grey areas or out right cheating. but again, nothing will really come of it....
Old 09-13-2019, 11:45 AM

Thanked 2,591 Times in 1,154 Posts

Quote:

Yep - at least it appears he will play this week vs. Miami according to Schefter:

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...18954717319169

Quote:
At this point, NFL will not place Antonio Brown on commissioner exempt list, as there is no criminal investigation, making him eligible to play Sunday vs. Miami, per sources. NFL has opened its investigation, which will include interviews with Antonio Brown and his accuser.
Old 09-13-2019, 12:30 PM

When will Gronk return? Unless Brady goes down, this could be that undefeated season they blew the last time.
Old 09-13-2019, 10:45 PM

Quote:

I dont think AB should be suspended or put on the exempt list yet. There is an accusation in civil court. It's serious and I dont make light of it, but I dont think the NFL should take action yet. At some point in the future probably but its too early, imo.

As for the Pats, I am sure everyone is tired of them but what can they do? It's probably really hard to prove tampering if they illegally talked to AB or his agent while he was a raider. I think its really up to the owners to collectively pressure kraft behind the scenes to stop playing in the grey areas or out right cheating. but again, nothing will really come of it....
Uhh, THEY could suspend him like Kansas City did Tyreek Hill. Remember, there was no criminal OR civil case in that matter. He was caught on tape making derogatory statements. That’s it. The investigation started only after he was suspended.

And they still got raked over the coals for not releasing him. Why New England isn’t getting the same treatment is a great question.
Old 09-13-2019, 10:53 PM

Quote:

Ezekiel Elliott was also suspended despite facing no criminal or civil proceedings. The NFL could absolutely suspend Antonio Brown. And you could make the argument that they should. He’s facing a FEDERAL civil suit. Those don’t make it out of discovery without some SIGNIFICANT evidence of wrongdoing on the part of the party being sued.

The NFL and the Patriots could end up looking really bad here. For its part, the league only cares about image. The Patriots don’t care AT ALL. They know their knuckle dragging fans will support them no matter what they do.
Old 09-14-2019, 09:04 AM

Thanked 1,655 Times in 794 Posts

The Pats are the most corrupt organization in the nfl. Kraft is garbage with the whole human trafficking thing. And it’s no wonder he and BB and Brady are Trumpers. They’re all corrupt pieces of shit.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HoosierinFL For This Useful Post:
ChoppedWood (09-15-2019), Luck4Reich (09-20-2019), Oldcolt (09-14-2019)