ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-12-2017, 12:19 PM
Post whore

Thanked 1,608 Times in 934 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonTails View Post
He had 2 better options but they cut one of them. lol

I can blame someone for always choosing the worst option which is what he does.

To answer your question he should have start Morris OR Brissett. After standing there on the sidelines during the preseason and then deciding to start Tolzien, just proves the point that he doesn't know what he is doing.

Did you read the indystar articles? They point out about 10 items just from Sunday's game that also prove he doesn't know what he is doing.
Morris wasn't on the team, so that wasn't an option. Brisset was an option, but sending someone out to start at QB who has had very little time to learn your offense and its language doesn't really seem like that smart of a coaching decision, and had it not worked, the same people would've been here lambasting him for it. I don't care that much about Pagano, I've said numerous times dating back to last season that I don't care if they fire him. That doesn't mean I have to subscribe to all of your ridiculous, illogical, and poorly constructed thoughts and arguments on why everything is Pagano's fault. I'm surprised most of you haven't blamed Harvey and Irma on him yet.
Old 09-12-2017, 12:28 PM

Thanked 1,180 Times in 356 Posts

Rick Venturi skewered Pagano this week. I mean, YMMV on Venturi -- he said the Colts should continue to play Hasselbeck when Luck returned from injury, when Hasselbeck wasn't even playing well -- but it was a pretty scorching critique of failing to come up with any semblance of a sensible offensive or defensive gameplan against LAR.

We've yet to see any evidence anyone has actually improved under Pagano. If anything, players continue to regress...

We do see a lot of TJ Green randomly starting at CB and Malik Hooker not really playing much, though.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GoBigBlue88 For This Useful Post:
ChoppedWood (09-12-2017), Coltsalr (09-12-2017)
Old 09-12-2017, 12:32 PM

Thanked 1,994 Times in 1,136 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam8610 View Post
Morris wasn't on the team, so that wasn't an option. Brisset was an option, but sending someone out to start at QB who has had very little time to learn your offense and its language doesn't really seem like that smart of a coaching decision, and had it not worked, the same people would've been here lambasting him for it. I don't care that much about Pagano, I've said numerous times dating back to last season that I don't care if they fire him. That doesn't mean I have to subscribe to all of your ridiculous, illogical, and poorly constructed thoughts and arguments on why everything is Pagano's fault. I'm surprised most of you haven't blamed Harvey and Irma on him yet.
I'm pretty sure fat boy in NK is looking to nuke us due to Cuck. Even he realizes the inhumanity of Cuck remaining as coach and is looking to turn him and Jim into ash to prevent further pain and suffering for all of us.
Old 09-12-2017, 12:53 PM

Thanked 1,476 Times in 814 Posts

Quote:
It would be interesting to know whats going on behind the scenes. As in who made the decision to not play and cut morris. Seems like the fans preferred morris to tolzien, but for some reason the team didnt. Why is that and who made that decision between pags and ballard?

Clearly they dont think tolzien is the answer as they traded for brissett. I will be surprised if brissett isnt elevated to starter very quickly.
Old 09-12-2017, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Morris wasn't on the team
Exactly - he should have been. Everyone knew it.

Quote:
That doesn't mean I have to subscribe to all of your ridiculous, illogical, and poorly constructed thoughts and arguments on why everything is Pagano's fault. I'm surprised most of you haven't blamed Harvey and Irma on him yet.
My point is not about blame - my point is he is is a terrible coach. There is more than enough evidence of that.

There is plenty of other blame as to why the roster is garbage.
The Following User Says Thank You to DragonTails For This Useful Post:
YDFL Commish (09-12-2017)
Old 09-12-2017, 04:40 PM
TROLL

Morris wasn't the QB because he's not white. It's Indiana, after all.
Old 09-12-2017, 04:46 PM

Thanked 1,895 Times in 922 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimmick View Post
I'll take race baiting for 200, Alex.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hoopsdoc For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (09-12-2017)
Old 09-12-2017, 05:08 PM

Thanked 4,282 Times in 1,750 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimmick View Post
don't be a dumbass
Old 09-12-2017, 06:08 PM
Doom -N- Gloom

Thanked 1,134 Times in 642 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBigBlue88 View Post
Rick Venturi skewered Pagano this week. I mean, YMMV on Venturi -- he said the Colts should continue to play Hasselbeck when Luck returned from injury, when Hasselbeck wasn't even playing well -- but it was a pretty scorching critique of failing to come up with any semblance of a sensible offensive or defensive gameplan against LAR.

We've yet to see any evidence anyone has actually improved under Pagano. If anything, players continue to regress...

We do see a lot of TJ Green randomly starting at CB and Malik Hooker not really playing much, though.
Venturi was blasting Chuck and Ballard, he said we all could see Morris was the better QB and he doesn't know what they see/seen in Tolzien

QB should have been addressed

He didn't understand the defensive scheme, they dared Goff to beat them and left guys like Bostic 1 on 1 vs an athletic TE that should never happen

They should have never thrown towards Trumaine Johnson and after the pick 6 the game was in a bad situation

He was going off it was great. . .
Old 09-12-2017, 06:28 PM
Administrator

Thanked 2,852 Times in 1,401 Posts

Quote:
Fuck I hate agreeing with you but. Maybe the best post you ever made except for the last part