ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-12-2021, 04:19 PM
Post whore

Thanked 4,808 Times in 2,679 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
if only trump was succussful at his attempt to overthrow the government, you and your friends would have a sunday free. that is the real tragedy here
It was just a fucking joke, I despise pretty much all politicians. You all need to lighten up a little bit.
Old 12-12-2021, 04:51 PM

Thanked 4,292 Times in 1,757 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
It was just a fucking joke, I despise pretty much all politicians. You all need to lighten up a little bit.
so was i buddy.
Old 12-12-2021, 06:56 PM

Thanked 2,430 Times in 1,092 Posts

Now there is a political stance I can get behind. Despise all politicians.
The Following User Says Thank You to Oldcolt For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (12-12-2021)
Old 12-12-2021, 08:24 PM
Doom -N- Gloom

Thanked 1,138 Times in 645 Posts

Be crazy if we end up in the 6 spot with 4 games to go after the shit start we had
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to apballin For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (12-12-2021), Spike (12-13-2021)
Old 12-12-2021, 08:54 PM
Historian

Thanked 3,270 Times in 2,017 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldcolt View Post

Now there is a political stance I can get behind ...... despise all politicians.

o

Now there’s one thing you might have noticed I don’t complain about ...... politicians. Everybody complains about politicians. Everybody says they suck. Well where do people think these politicians come from ??? They don’t fall out of the sky. They don’t pass through a membrane from “another reality.” They come from American parents, and American families, American homes, American schools, American churches, American businesses, and American universities, and they’re elected by American citizens. This is the best we can do folks. This is what we have to offer. It’s what our system produces ...... garbage in, garbage out. If you have selfish ignorant citizens, you’re going to get selfish ignorant leaders. And term-limits ain’t going to do you any good, because you’re just going to wind up with a brand-new bunch of selfish, ignorant Americans. So maybe …... maybe ...... MAYBE, it’s not the politicians who suck. Maybe something else sucks around here like ...... “THE PUBLIC.” Yeah, the public sucks. There’s a nice campaign slogan for somebody ...... “The public sucks, fuck hope.” Fuck hope. Because if it’s really just the fault of these politicians, then where are all the other bright people of conscience ??? Where are all the bright, honest, intelligent Americans ready to step in and save the nation and lead the way ??? We don’t have people like that in this country. Everybody’s at the mall scratching his ass, picking his nose, taking out his credit card out of a fannie-pack, and buying a pair of sneakers with lights in them. So I have solved this little political dilemma for myself in a very simple way ...... on election-day, I-STAY-HOME. I don’t vote. Fuck ’em. FUCK THEM. I don’t vote. Two reasons. Two reasons I don’t vote ...... first of all, it’s meaningless. This country was bought and sold and paid for a long time ago. The shit they shuffle around every four years doesn’t mean a fuckin’ thing. And secondly, I don’t vote ’cause I believe that if you vote, you have no right to complain. People like to twist that around. I know, they say, “Well if you don’t vote you have no right to complain.” But where’s the logic in that ??? If you vote, and you elect dishonest, incompetent people, and they get into office and screw everything up, well you are responsible for what they have done, YOU caused the problem, you voted them in, you have no right to complain ...... I, on the other hand, who did not vote, WHO DID NOT VOTE. Who in fact, did not even leave the house on election-day, am in no way responsible for what these people have done, and have every right to complain as loud as I want, about the mess that YOU created, that I had nothing to do with. So I know that a little later on this year, you’re going to have another one of those really swell presidential elections that you like so much. You'll enjoy yourselves, and it will be a lot of fun. I’m sure as soon as the election is over, your country will “improve” immediately. As for me, I’ll be home on that day, doing essentially the same thing as you, the only difference is, when I get finished masturbating, I’m going to have a little something to show for it folks.

George Carlin, 1996

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIraCchPDhk

o

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck
Old 12-12-2021, 08:55 PM

Thanked 1,250 Times in 701 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by apballin View Post
Be crazy if we end up in the 6 spot with 4 games to go after the shit start we had
We got a heck of a lot of help today. Nice to see things go our way for a change!
apballin (12-12-2021), Oldcolt (12-12-2021), Racehorse (12-12-2021), Spike (12-13-2021), YDFL Commish (12-12-2021)
Old 12-12-2021, 09:10 PM

C&O Look at history, which you love, my friend. Politicians as a class have done more harm to humanity, killed and enslaved more people than any other group of people. They suck as a class of people. Always have.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oldcolt For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (12-12-2021), YDFL Commish (12-12-2021)
Old 12-12-2021, 09:15 PM
Historian

Quote:

C&O ...... look at history, which you love, my friend. Politicians as a class have done more harm to humanity, killed and enslaved more people than any other group of people. They suck as a class of people. Always have.

o

The politicians are not the problem, and that was George's point. The politicians are just a facade who represent the wealthy owners/capitalists who have killed and enslaved billions of people throughout the history of humanity. The politicians are just there to give you the illusion that you have some say about the way things are run ........ which you don't.

Emma Goldman once said that if voting changed anything, they would make it illegal ...... and I happen to agree with her and Mr. Carlin on this.

o

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Colts And Orioles For This Useful Post:
Discflinger (12-12-2021), TheMugwump (12-12-2021)
Old 12-12-2021, 11:55 PM

One cannot exist without the other. And you make my point, the politicians are just a facade? Not true (Stalin was no facade) but if it was then like I said, screw every facadeish one of them. They suck either way.
Old 12-13-2021, 12:53 AM
Historian

Quote:

One cannot exist without the other. And you make my point, the politicians are just a facade? Not true (Stalin was no facade) but if it was then like I said, screw every facadeish one of them. They suck either way.

o

I didn't make your point, I contradicted it. Hitler and Stalin were not the causes of what happened in Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union at the time. What occurred there was not because one one individual, but rather the mass of the system/society. The same is true everywhere, throughout history ...... individual "bastards/psychopaths" are not what produces the societies in which they rule, they are a product of their societies.

Turning one's anger/rage toward politicians (whether it be one individual politician or a group of them) is precisely what people like George Carlin and Emma Goldman point out is part of what allows it all to continue happening, and it has been going on since the beginning of time.

However, if you think otherwise, then we're just going to have to disagree on this.

o

Last edited by Colts And Orioles; 12-13-2021 at 01:17 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Colts And Orioles For This Useful Post:
Butter (12-13-2021)