ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-28-2019, 09:49 AM

Default How good does Brissett have to be?

Putting my Colts homer glasses on now, I was thinking about Brissett and in comparison to Luck and realized, that is not really the comparison we should be making

He won't be Andrew Luck and that can't be the expectation. He is not going to carry this team himself or the offense himself. But in reality, we don't need him to be that.

The question is, can he be as good as a young Carson Wentz and/or Nick Foles. Reich won a SB as an OC with those two as QB.

I do think he can be as good as those two players. That is not an unrealistic view for him.

I don't know that he will be right away, but given time in this system and some better time as a starter for a real offense, with a real OL, not that shitshow we saw with derelict coaches in 2017, he can be as good as Wentz/Foles.