ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-08-2017, 05:33 PM

Thanked 4,282 Times in 1,750 Posts
Default quick thoughts on another pagano debacle

1) find me a worse coach in the league. i dare you. we knew. we all knew. at the end of the half they were getting points. that was a given. we all knew it. we have seen it.

we also knew the niners were coming back. 14 points down midway through the 4th and we knew it was going to ot if not just plain lost. why? chuck fucking pagano.

different players. different coaches. different gm. different qb's. different teams. doesn't matter who the opposing team qb or coach or team is. it is the exact same result. always.

who didn't know the niners were coming back? seriously who thought we had this game in the bag against the 2nd worst team with maybe the worst qb in the game? fucking nobody. over and over and over again we have seen this scenario.

OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN. we score and get a 2 score lead? the next drive we are giving up points. EVERY FUCKING TIME.

how comfortable are you at the end of half? no time outs. 30 seconds at the 20? they get points every single time. 25 seconds. yep. they are getting points.

this is the worst coached team ever. always. every fucking week we get the same shit. i am beyond tired of it

2) oh great ty. you came back and did something. stop being about you and play fucking football. once you get a dose of reality you check yourself. be a fucking professional

3) you too moncrief. you have been in the doghouse and you have done nothing to fight out. last week you score and you and backpack fuckboy do a stupid ass td celebration you have been planning? grow the fuck up, son. that is why you are number 3 now.

4) aiken is trash. but starts over moncrief and moncrief is apparently ok with that. really thought he was better than that

5) 3 false starts and piss poor pass block attempt by frank gore against his old team? you are better than that.

6) marlon mack is a young jamaal charles. hopefully he can get the inside running down like charles.

7) the oline held up pretty well today. some mistakes obviously but having kelly back was a godsend

8) no reason to sign mewhort. he just isnt that good.

9) give ballard credit. he did one thing well. he brought in guys that can stuff the run. our base d is very tough to run against. which is fucking great to see. granted i would be happier to have a great pass d but i will take what i can get. fuck pagano

10) that special teams play? you really need that to win this game?

11) how did ballard not find a decent ilber. not one. morrison is a backup and special teams guy at best. bostic is terrible. i have hope for george but still. how does this happen?

12) just curious and hope somebody has answers but how is this defense so bad when they get a lead? i have a guess

13) this team has zero leadership. there is nobody forcing the issue on offense or defense. except maybe gore but he is a part time player and not a true leader in the sense of holding guys accountable

14) i have never seen a defense week in and week out have so many plays where the players have no idea what they are doing. just watch them pre snap. it is mind boggling how often they are confused at the snap of the ball

15) i did like the roll outs and screens today. well done chud.

16) i say we ban dam for the year. normally i am against this kind of thing but anyone defending pagano at this point is a troll.

17) i like our new punter. i am glad this team doesn't have mcafee and his me first nonsense infecting this team. we have too many guys like that with hilton and moncrief.

18) someone please tell me how clark at rt and haeg at lg wouldn't be a better option. i don't believe it.

19) brissett is a good qb 2. but dude always seems like he is about to die every time he gets hit. dude needs better coaching. step into your throws dipshit

20) fuck you pagano. you are the worst thing that ever happened to the colts. you are trash. you ruined years of a great qb's career. fuck you
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to omahacolt For This Useful Post:
1965southpaw (10-08-2017), apballin (10-08-2017), bertjones (10-08-2017), Big Smooth (10-08-2017), Butter (10-08-2017), Coltsalr (10-08-2017), Dewey 5 (10-08-2017), dwilli57 (10-08-2017), FatDT (10-08-2017), GoBigBlue88 (10-08-2017), Hoopsdoc (10-12-2017), HoosierinFL (10-08-2017), Indiana V2 (10-08-2017), indycolts2 (10-08-2017), Indystu2 (10-11-2017), mluntz01 (10-09-2017), Racehorse (10-08-2017), rcubed (10-09-2017), Spike (10-08-2017), TêteDeFer (10-08-2017), Thorgrim (10-08-2017), VeveJones007 (10-08-2017), YDFL Commish (10-08-2017)
Old 10-08-2017, 05:42 PM

Thanked 2,223 Times in 1,198 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
1)
14) i have never seen a defense week in and week out have so many plays where the players have no idea what they are doing. just watch them pre snap. it is mind boggling how often they are confused at the snap of the ball

18) someone please tell me how clark at rt and haeg at lg wouldn't be a better option. i don't believe it.
Beyond the obvious Pagano is trash, and btw #14 is on him as well, I really got thinking about the same thing today. Haeg, just isn't a good RT, and probably never will be. At least give Clark a chance.
Old 10-08-2017, 05:44 PM

Thanked 1,180 Times in 356 Posts

Good point about Clark. It's one of the biggest mysteries of the Colts for me this year. He pancaked Buckner (!!!) today, and closed last season so strong. What the hell happened behind the scenes to make him unplayable outside of being an extra OL?
Old 10-08-2017, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBigBlue88 View Post
Good point about Clark. It's one of the biggest mysteries of the Colts for me this year. He pancaked Buckner (!!!) today, and closed last season so strong. What the hell happened behind the scenes to make him unplayable outside of being an extra OL?
Pagano happened. Ballard said the kid had skills when hired right?
Old 10-08-2017, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBigBlue88 View Post
Oh and that was Solomon Thomas he pancaked
The Following User Says Thank You to omahacolt For This Useful Post:
GoBigBlue88 (10-08-2017)
Old 10-08-2017, 06:02 PM

Surprised no one has mentioned how rusty and off Vontae has been. Maybe not on every play, but more than usual.
Old 10-08-2017, 06:19 PM

Don't see how Clark lost his spot at RT? Then again Colt brass placed a lot of weight on OTA's when deciding to keep Tolzien at #2 over Morris so maybe it should not be a surprise. General consensus however was the o-line showed so much promise in last quarter of last season it would make sense not to keep that unit together to see how season began.
Old 10-08-2017, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt Classic View Post
Surprised no one has mentioned how rusty and off Vontae has been. Maybe not on every play, but more than usual.
We aren't dumb.

You see Melvin get worked by garçon but you talk about vontae? Davis is fine. For fucks sakes if this dude gives up a pass, idiots come out of the woodwork
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to omahacolt For This Useful Post:
Colt Classic (10-08-2017), Dewey 5 (10-08-2017), Racehorse (10-08-2017), YDFL Commish (10-08-2017)
Old 10-08-2017, 06:26 PM

Thanked 1,895 Times in 922 Posts

The drop early from Hilton was just brutal. A true number 1 doesn't do that. Marvin wouldn't have dropped that.

Yo chud-drop the freakin wildcat already. It hasn't worked in the NFL for 7 years and the small element of surprise you gain isn't worth the hassle.

The dropped int by Melvin was also brutal.

I thought Hankins had a great day.

The lateral on the punt return was just embarrassing. Same as the timeout before the field goal.

Someone else mentioned that the two teams that the Colts have struggled mightily to beat have a grand total of 0 wins. Ouch.
Old 10-08-2017, 06:32 PM

Thanked 2,223 Times in 1,198 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
We aren't dumb.

You see Melvin get worked by garçon but you talk about vontae? Davis is fine. For fucks sakes if this dude gives up a pass, idiots come out of the woodwork
I think the overall CB play this season from everyone who doesn't have a #32 or #42 has been solid.

Safety play has been for the most part ok too.

But our ILB's bite on play fakes and just don't have the instincts or speed to drop into passing lanes. That's why you see so may easy passes over the middle.
The Following User Says Thank You to YDFL Commish For This Useful Post:
Maniac (10-09-2017)