ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-05-2017, 09:37 PM
Administrator

Thanked 2,853 Times in 1,402 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoppedWood View Post
Wow- anyone catch the Pags behind the podium just repeatedly glaring at the reporter and stating "It was a coaches decision" and the reporter just continuing to ask "but was he healthy"??? Pags looks like a man on a wire; looked like he was going to throw the podium at the dude - shit this thing is one incredibly fucking big mess!
There can't be an issue. According to Dam... Pagfuck resurrected a bad player in Vontae from the Dolphins.... even though the stats disagree.
Old 11-05-2017, 09:43 PM

Thanked 1,994 Times in 1,136 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
There can't be an issue. According to Dam... Pagfuck resurrected a bad player in Vontae from the Dolphins.... even though the stats disagree.
No, no, absolutely not any issue at all with the coaching, none.

I honestly think the potential exists at this juncture for the first case of player on coach violence. I think this has swung to the extreme side of not wanting to deal with this guy anymore. He was at one time very much a man they stood behind, now I'm not so sure given some of the things he's done they aren't a group of men ready to stand behind him- with knives drawn.
Old 11-05-2017, 11:57 PM
Historian

Thanked 3,270 Times in 2,017 Posts

Quote:

No, no, absolutely not any issue at all with the coaching, none.

I honestly think the potential exists at this juncture for the first case of player-on-coach violence. I think this has swung to the extreme side of not wanting to deal with this guy anymore. He was at one time very much a man they stood behind, now I'm not so sure given some of the things he's done they aren't a group of men ready to stand behind him- with knives drawn.

o

Latrell Sprewell Suspended For Attacking, Choking Coach

(By David Steele)

http://www.sfgate.com/sports/article...ng-2820603.php

o

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck
Old 11-06-2017, 01:44 AM
"Still at Work"

Thanked 3,036 Times in 1,865 Posts

Quote:
Wow- anyone catch the Pags behind the podium just repeatedly glaring at the reporter and stating "It was a coaches decision" and the reporter just continuing to ask "but was he healthy"??? Pags looks like a man on a wire; looked like he was going to throw the podium at the dude - shit this thing is one incredibly fucking big mess!
I fell asleep on the couch and missed the end of the game and the Pagano presser. So he said that the Vontae absence was a coaching decision and not injury related? Interesting. I think they've been lying about Quincy Wilson and, if this Vontae info is true, the case is pretty much closed. The league probably needs to look into what's going on with our injury reports and perhaps punish Chuck and company in accordance with whatever rules they're violating.
Old 11-06-2017, 02:25 AM
"Still at Work"

Thanked 3,036 Times in 1,865 Posts

I just listened to it over on .com. Chuck was definitely angry/irritated. It sounded like Mike Wells and Stephen Holder asking the questions, and it was. Holder confirmed it on Twitter.
Old 11-06-2017, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brylok View Post
I just listened to it over on .com. Chuck was definitely angry/irritated. It sounded like Mike Wells and Stephen Holder asking the questions, and it was. Holder confirmed it on Twitter.
The video of it is wild - never seen Chuck so irritable. A dude that just won a game- finally winning one where his pattern has been for that exact game to slip away- and this was his response. The dude is cracking in this pressure cooker.

In some respects again this falls at the feet of Irsay. The whole thing of not getting rid of a guy mid stream- man if there is ever a case to do it, it is here. Chuck and many many others being around this team is not in any way beneficial to the org at this point and Jim owes it to everyone- Chuck, the players, us, to cut ties now rather than just dragging this mess out for another couple months.
Old 11-06-2017, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles View Post
o

Latrell Sprewell Suspended For Attacking, Choking Coach

(By David Steele)

http://www.sfgate.com/sports/article...ng-2820603.php

o
Good call C&O, forgot about good ol' Latrell.
Old 11-06-2017, 09:25 AM
testcase448

Quote:
T just won a game- finally winning one where his pattern has been for that exact game to slip away- .
blind squirrel finding a nut thing.
Law of averages says he would win one of these given enough tries
Old 11-06-2017, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brylok View Post
I fell asleep on the couch and missed the end of the game and the Pagano presser. So he said that the Vontae absence was a coaching decision and not injury related? Interesting. I think they've been lying about Quincy Wilson and, if this Vontae info is true, the case is pretty much closed. The league probably needs to look into what's going on with our injury reports and perhaps punish Chuck and company in accordance with whatever rules they're violating.
I heard Big Joe speculating about this yesterday and he thinks it was VDs agent floating the injury thing to the national guys to make his guy more sympathetic and less toxic when he has to market him at free agency (and to make the Colts look like a bumbling fuck). He spends a lot of time in that locker room and he's never heard any talk of lingering injury. He was also quick to point out that VD has been a good teammate, engaged and hardworking. Who knows what the truth is but anytime an organization is swirling down the tubes like the Colts is anyone can make up anything and make it stick. I can totally see an agent being opportunistic knowing that the Colts won't be resigning VD.....
Old 11-06-2017, 11:58 AM

Thanked 1,099 Times in 497 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1965southpaw View Post
I heard Big Joe speculating about this yesterday and he thinks it was VDs agent floating the injury thing to the national guys to make his guy more sympathetic and less toxic when he has to market him at free agency (and to make the Colts look like a bumbling fuck). He spends a lot of time in that locker room and he's never heard any talk of lingering injury. He was also quick to point out that VD has been a good teammate, engaged and hardworking. Who knows what the truth is but anytime an organization is swirling down the tubes like the Colts is anyone can make up anything and make it stick. I can totally see an agent being opportunistic knowing that the Colts won't be resigning VD.....
Davis has never been a behavioral problem. Pagano himself identified Davis as a leader. I'm more inclined to believe he is injured and the coaches/medical staff aren't taking it seriously based on the stuff coming out about Luck, and other issues we've seen.