ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

Old 02-06-2017, 07:45 PM
Post whore

Thanked 4,793 Times in 2,672 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by daedge View Post
Every second counts, yet the Falcons were snapping the ball with 10-15 seconds left on the play clock in the fourth quarter.

There was 13sec left on the play clock when they snapped the ball on the play Jones made that great catch to put them deep into New England territory.

Baffling.
The Falcon coaches and Matt Ryan are just dumb. They had NE beat and just fucked it up.
apballin (02-07-2017)
Old 02-06-2017, 10:24 PM

It's not that the Patriots are that good it's just that the rest of the NFL is that bad.

They are so well coached. I'm jealous when comparing to what we have. Interesting when those coaches leave to become head coaches they flop.

Would you give up 2 1st round picks to have BB as your head coach? I would especially when Grigson was drafting.
The Following User Says Thank You to kitekrazy For This Useful Post:
daedge (02-07-2017)
Old 02-07-2017, 07:45 AM
Post whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitekrazy View Post
It's not that the Patriots are that good it's just that the rest of the NFL is that bad.

They are so well coached. I'm jealous when comparing to what we have. Interesting when those coaches leave to become head coaches they flop.

Would you give up 2 1st round picks to have BB as your head coach? I would especially when Grigson was drafting.
It has always appeared to me that Belichick and the Patriots are just way smarter than everyone else. He's not afraid to throw the ball 60 times one game, and then run the run ball 60 times the next. A player may rush for 200 yards and score touchdowns one week, and be inactive the next. He knows what is going to work against his opponents.

Everyone else is trying to fit a square peg into a circle, especially when they play the Patriots. I think too often teams out think themselves, and do stupid isht, case in point the Pagano punt play, the Seahawks throwing from the one yard line, and Atlanta trying to throw the ball with 5 minutes left and in field goal range.
Big Kahuna (02-08-2017), Spike (02-07-2017)
Old 02-07-2017, 08:37 AM

Thanked 1,189 Times in 523 Posts

I agree. I think Bellicheat is, if not the best man to have ever coached in the NFL, then the best of our age. I honestly cannot think of anyone else in my memory that always seems to have the answer for whatever the other team is doing and the ability to get his players to implement that plan....on the fly if necessary.

I would love to know exactly how much his cheating has effected his overall win/loss record. I gotta imagine that he would have won 95% of the games he has won without cheating at all. He is better than anyone else.

However, some of those 5% of games (or whatever the number is), I would suspect include playoff games that led to Super Bowl victories so it is not necessarily the quantity of games, it is always the quality of games that he won by cheating.

Anyway, hats off to Darth Hoodie and the Cheaters for winning their first Super Bowl that is not under the haze of a cheating investigation. Unless they tie the drones over the Flacons practices to them....

Cheers,
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sherck For This Useful Post:
Big Kahuna (02-08-2017), Butter (02-07-2017)
Old 02-07-2017, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daedge View Post
Every second counts, yet the Falcons were snapping the ball with 10-15 seconds left on the play clock in the fourth quarter.

There was 13sec left on the play clock when they snapped the ball on the play Jones made that great catch to put them deep into New England territory.

Baffling.

Falcons were just completed stupid in the last quarter. So many things they did wrong, this among them.

We were all pissed about the Detroit game when Luck didn't bleed more time off the clock, and that was just 1 or 2 plays. They were doing it EVERY PLAY.

The pass play at the 20 yard line in FG range. They had JUST TURNED THE BALL OVER the series before on a sack and fumble on just such a play, so what do they do? They try it again. With the same result.

Heck even just kneeling and downing the ball if you don't want to run it and bleed the clock, you still have a 40 something yard FG, very makeable indoors. I think someone posted the Falcons kicker was like 27/28 inside 40 yards this season.

I am just baffled. Its like they were trying to lose the game.

Screw you Falcons. You suck. You had them beat and screwed it all up.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DrSpaceman For This Useful Post:
apballin (02-07-2017), Indystu2 (02-08-2017), Racehorse (02-07-2017), sherck (02-07-2017)
Old 02-07-2017, 12:51 PM

Thanked 1,476 Times in 814 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherck View Post
I agree. I think Bellicheat is, if not the best man to have ever coached in the NFL, then the best of our age. I honestly cannot think of anyone else in my memory that always seems to have the answer for whatever the other team is doing and the ability to get his players to implement that plan....on the fly if necessary.

I would love to know exactly how much his cheating has effected his overall win/loss record. I gotta imagine that he would have won 95% of the games he has won without cheating at all. He is better than anyone else.

However, some of those 5% of games (or whatever the number is), I would suspect include playoff games that led to Super Bowl victories so it is not necessarily the quantity of games, it is always the quality of games that he won by cheating.

Anyway, hats off to Darth Hoodie and the Cheaters for winning their first Super Bowl that is not under the haze of a cheating investigation. Unless they tie the drones over the Flacons practices to them....

Cheers,
good post, pretty much my thoughts as well.
Old 02-07-2017, 06:08 PM
Post whore

Thanked 1,595 Times in 925 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitekrazy View Post

Cheating is not good. It's cheating.
Old 02-07-2017, 08:54 PM
Post whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam8610 View Post
Cheating is not good. It's cheating.
Only if you get caught.
Old 02-08-2017, 02:11 PM
Post whore

Thanked 1,595 Times in 925 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiana V2 View Post
Only if you get caught.
They've been caught twice. The real question is why the WWNFL won't do the right thing and strip them of their championships. Lance Armstrong is a 0 time Tour de France winner and Tom Brady is a 0 time Super Bowl Champion.
Old 02-08-2017, 04:41 PM

Thanked 1,189 Times in 523 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam8610 View Post
They've been caught twice. The real question is why the WWNFL won't do the right thing and strip them of their championships. Lance Armstrong is a 0 time Tour de France winner and Tom Brady is a 0 time Super Bowl Champion.
Not quite true.

As much as I hate to say it, it appears that they legitimately won this season without cheating. Their first four? Yeah, Spygate negates the first three and Deflategate negates the fourth.

Now, if they tie the drones over the ATL practice facility to the Cheats, then, yeah, he is a zero time winner.

But otherwise? He gets one legitimate one.

Cheers,
The Following User Says Thank You to sherck For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (02-08-2017)