ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-23-2018, 07:21 PM

Thanked 4,297 Times in 1,758 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFF View Post
To annoy you. You really fucked up sometime in the last year for me to show up and bother you. This is Karma. I should just change my name to Karma. I'm here because you want to rule a message board and discourage anyone who disagrees with you force them to join you on your tiny love me island.

What? Too much truth? DOH!

Here's the thing. That was last year, this is NOW.

I like Ballard. He took the leap. The leap of faith that Luck would return and be, well, LUCK. What, I've got to keep Pagano? Ok, that won't stop me.

Now he's got two drafts and the talent looks really good. And the guys he keeps finding to plug into the gaps that have kept forming. He wanted his dream, he had a chance here and JUMPED into the abyss that was the Colts QB shit storm. I don't know what goes on in Jim Irsay's brain (who does), but he stuck Ballard with a terrible head coach and he took it on. Last year was so bad, even I could tell you what play was coming and I don't know squat about coaching.

That was then, this is NOW!

Yeah, the Colts have lost more games than they have won. But they didn't take it right between the eyes, they made every team bust their ass to beat them.

I don't give a damn about last year. There is a new coach and he's going to roll the dice and throw caution to the wind. WHY NOT? What's the worst that can happen? They lose. They have been doing that. Now they will learn how to win. And you don't do that by playing safe.
You are here because of me? If you are trying to catch some dick, you might want to try dam out. Probably have better luck.

Regardless, the point is, most of us aren’t going to wait until the season is over to have opinions. Get used to it or fuck off. Make better posts