ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

Old 10-22-2017, 04:45 PM

Thanked 4,282 Times in 1,750 Posts
Default quick thoughts on getting blown out by the jags.....again

1) we got blown out by the jags. again. at home.

2) bortles looked like tom fucking brady. there is one team in the league that makes borltes look like tom brady. a pagano lead colts. a pagano lead defense constantly lets backup qb's or terrible qb's have career days. but have no fear. this is a well coached team. right dam? you fucking moron

3) what part of this team leads anyone to believe they are well coached. forget about execution. do they play a full 60 minutes? no. are they fundamentally sound? no. do they exploit weaknesses of the opponents? no. how exactly can anyone, and i open this up to anyone, explain how this is a well coached team? if you can make a solid argument that this team is well coached, and this board agrees that that was a sound argument, i will personally send you $100. not even joking. step up dam. if you prove it, i will send it. gladly

4) we all know the truth (except 2). this team is terrible. but the crux of the situation is the coaching. on defense they have no idea what to do. they miss tackles, they bite on playfakes, they blow assignments, before the snap they are confused. firing manusky was a huge mistake and just a complete sacrifice that pagano offered up to save his job. pagano is a piece of shit as a person to orchestrate this. manachino is a fucking disgrace.

5) brissett is a backup. i think he will eventually be better than he is showing but holy shit was he bad today. he had zero idea what to do with the ball. he stared at the rush instead of checking down. held the ball instead of throwing it away. and had poor pocket awareness.

6) chud sucks. he does nothing to help his olinemen or qb. and this isn't just a chud thing. pep didnt either. which speaks to a bigger problem of pagano but rumor is that pagano is hands off with the offense. so that has to be just a fucking crazy coincidence that both coordinators have zero idea how to handle a blitz.

chud seriosly couldn't even call a game to play field positioin. we were incapable at times of gaining a yard. 2nd and 2 and we run twice and get stuffed when we really need a 1st down. that is unacceptable.

7) stupid penalties all game long. just a stupidly poorly coached team

8) this team has no idea who can play. the coaches are clueless. aiken should not play. he is terrible. he does nothing well.

9) there is no way vagitch beat out haeg or clark for the lg spot. no way. that didn't happen. vagitch was atrocious

10) irsay has to fire pagano now. i am not a fan of in season firings but this can't continue

11) i am probably a bigger fan of vontae than anyone here but he was bad at times today. like he was disinterested

12) no way green beat out any other corner to start the season. pagano has no idea who is good

13) how is wilson sitting the bench? he can't use some time? he isn't better than milton?

14) what advantage do we gain by constantly splitting our rbs out wide? when does this ever turn into a good play? we do it constantly but to what gain?

15) pagano needs to explain how bostic and morrison are our best players at ilber. and ballard should weigh in as well.

16) we sure had a lot of money to spend this offseason and spent a lot. i said at the time and i say again, how did we upgrade the roster?

17) under pagano, this is a guarantee every week. the other teams offense will be in 3rd and short all day and the colts offense will be in 3rd and long all day.

18) we have years of evidence with multiple players, coaches and front office people and there remains 1 common theme. pagano. the team constantly gets worse.

19) pagano is the worst coach i have ever seen. this isnt merely a talent issue. what team has been blown out with as much regularity as a pagano coached team?

20) i am rambling because i am drunk and i hate pagano. i am over it. he seriously brings this team to new lows every single year.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to omahacolt For This Useful Post:
1965southpaw (10-22-2017), bertjones (10-22-2017), GoBigBlue88 (10-22-2017), Indiana V2 (10-22-2017), Indystu2 (10-23-2017), mluntz01 (10-23-2017), Spike (10-22-2017), Thorgrim (10-22-2017), YDFL Commish (10-23-2017)
Old 10-22-2017, 04:47 PM

oh by the way chud and pagano

we can't block the jags. might want to take that into account. morons
Old 10-22-2017, 05:02 PM

Thanked 4,372 Times in 2,519 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
6) chud sucks. he does nothing to help his olinemen or qb. and this isn't just a chud thing. pep didnt either. which speaks to a bigger problem of pagano but rumor is that pagano is hands off with the offense. so that has to be just a fucking crazy coincidence that both coordinators have zero idea how to handle a blitz.

chud seriosly couldn't even call a game to play field positioin. we were incapable at times of gaining a yard. 2nd and 2 and we run twice and get stuffed when we really need a 1st down. that is unacceptable.
I hate to admit it, but Puck was right when he said firing Pep would not change things. I thought HE was the moron making the stupid calls, but it continued with his replacement, so it HAS to be Pagano.
Old 10-22-2017, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
I hate to admit it, but Puck was right when he said firing Pep would not change things. I thought HE was the moron making the stupid calls, but it continued with his replacement, so it HAS to be Pagano.
Puck was talking out of his ass though. I don't know what to believe. Reporters say pagano is hands off but it looks the exact same.
Old 10-22-2017, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Puck was talking out of his ass though. I don't know what to believe. Reporters say pagano is hands off but it looks the exact same.

It's a distinction without a difference as far as I'm concerned. Chuck hand picked Chud and Chud is Chuck's mini-me. At the end of the day both need to go.
Old 10-22-2017, 06:24 PM
Doom -N- Gloom

Thanked 1,134 Times in 642 Posts

#3- They won 2 games with this bullshit talent and a QB they just picked up

The fact they've won 2 games is a fucking miracle
Old 10-22-2017, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by apballin View Post
#3- They won 2 games with this bullshit talent and a QB they just picked up

The fact they've won 2 games is a fucking miracle
the fact that they have won a single game under pagano period is a miracle. worst coach i have ever seen
The Following User Says Thank You to omahacolt For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (10-22-2017)
Old 10-22-2017, 06:29 PM
Doom -N- Gloom

Thanked 1,134 Times in 642 Posts

Quote:
the fact that they have won a single game under pagano period is a miracle. worst coach i have ever seen
He can only coach whats on the field Lucks situation has destroyed the season
Old 10-22-2017, 06:39 PM

perhaps post of the year. Btw, I salute you for drinking early. I haven't
been able to bring myself to do it during the noon games but I might
start. Maybe a reasonable compromise would be to smoke a doobie
and then start drinking.
If Irsay does pull the trigger who do you like as interim coach? I think
the OC and DC are woeful too so maybe that leaves Philbin as the last man
standing?
Old 10-22-2017, 06:52 PM

Thanked 1,655 Times in 794 Posts

honestly a point by point break down is pointless at this point. We sucked in every single phase of the game except maybe the RBs (and then only when used correctly).
Pagano has to go before the morale gets even worse, and the fan base goes with it.