ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Everything Else > General Topics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-05-2017, 05:44 PM
omahacolt's Avatar
omahacolt omahacolt is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 5,198
Thanks: 283
Thanked 791 Times in 352 Posts
Default so Donald Trump

this guy sure seems to be a piece of shit doesn't he?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to omahacolt For This Useful Post:
Dewey 5 (09-23-2017)
  #2  
Old 02-06-2017, 04:07 AM
daedge's Avatar
daedge daedge is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 1,854
Thanks: 25
Thanked 35 Times in 22 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
this guy sure seems to be a piece of shit doesn't he?
Regretting voting for him?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-10-2017, 08:57 AM
GoBigBlue88 GoBigBlue88 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,829
Thanks: 45
Thanked 443 Times in 148 Posts
Default

I've been putting it this way: I may have disagreed with policies of past presidents (Obama's furthering of Patriot Act, Bush's war agenda / Patriot Act birthing etc.) but I always viewed these presidents as legitimate presidents, respected them for it, and would gladly shake their hand if I ever met them.

I don't view Donald Trump as presidential or representative of America in the slightest. I would not shake his hand.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GoBigBlue88 For This Useful Post:
Coltsalr (02-10-2017), rcubed (02-10-2017)
  #4  
Old 02-10-2017, 11:00 AM
FatDT FatDT is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,288
Thanks: 86
Thanked 282 Times in 132 Posts
Default

Just a figurehead for Stephen Bannon's insane vision for the US. And he (Trump) will make a shit ton of money in the process, which is probably why he went through with this in the first place.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-10-2017, 11:08 AM
Coltsalr's Avatar
Coltsalr Coltsalr is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,096
Thanks: 168
Thanked 190 Times in 109 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatDT View Post
Just a figurehead for Stephen Bannon's insane vision for the US. And he (Trump) will make a shit ton of money in the process, which is probably why he went through with this in the first place.
That, and he's 70 years old and eating/fucking can't be his only entertainment anymore.

Might as well add being President to his legacy for the lulz.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-10-2017, 12:23 PM
GoBigBlue88 GoBigBlue88 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,829
Thanks: 45
Thanked 443 Times in 148 Posts
Default

Shit like this legitimately terrifies me, though. It's not just that we're dumb. It's that we're WILLFULLY dumb:

https://twitter.com/JuddLegum/status/830054906711175168
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-02-2017, 03:48 PM
testcase448's Avatar
testcase448 testcase448 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 132
Thanks: 82
Thanked 16 Times in 11 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBigBlue88 View Post
I've been putting it this way: I may have disagreed with policies of past presidents (Obama's furthering of Patriot Act, Bush's war agenda / Patriot Act birthing etc.) but I always viewed these presidents as legitimate presidents, respected them for it, and would gladly shake their hand if I ever met them.

I don't view Donald Trump as presidential or representative of America in the slightest. I would not shake his hand.
I'd spit in obozo's face...

and Carter
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to testcase448 For This Useful Post:
Lov2fish (10-03-2017)
  #8  
Old 02-12-2017, 10:32 PM
Puck's Avatar
Puck Puck is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Fort Wayne
Posts: 4,777
Thanks: 318
Thanked 287 Times in 170 Posts
Default

__________________
If you're not a Freak then you're just on the bandwagon
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-12-2017, 11:37 PM
Brylok's Avatar
Brylok Brylok is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,235
Thanks: 185
Thanked 240 Times in 157 Posts
Default

Trump is a reprehensible human being, in league with Moscow. Today's Republican party is the greatest threat the United States has ever faced. I honestly doubt that our republic will survive.
__________________
Soda's Picks Champion: 2014, 2016
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-13-2017, 12:00 AM
GoBigBlue88 GoBigBlue88 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,829
Thanks: 45
Thanked 443 Times in 148 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brylok View Post
Trump is a reprehensible human being, in league with Moscow. Today's Republican party is the greatest threat the United States has ever faced. I honestly doubt that our republic will survive.
Naw, too many checks on the executive branch and too much Constitutional grounding for that to realistically happen. There would have to be the sort of big bang event no one could ignore to catalyze anything like that, IMO.

That said, it's crazy seeing what the GOP has co-opted to win in my life time. Hope they're enjoying that W...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.