ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-12-2020, 09:17 AM
Spike's Avatar
Spike Spike is online now
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: California
Posts: 5,053
Thanks: 3,170
Thanked 1,707 Times in 1,066 Posts
Default Rivers!

Rivers is garbage. We aren't going anywhere anyways with him, might as well play Eason and see if he is any good. I have always despised Rivers and nothing this year has changed my mind. Fuck him and the horse he rode in with.
__________________
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spike For This Useful Post:
Pez (10-12-2020)
  #2  
Old 10-12-2020, 09:28 AM
Dam8610 Dam8610 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,446
Thanks: 70
Thanked 796 Times in 490 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
Rivers is garbage. We aren't going anywhere anyways with him, might as well play Eason and see if he is any good. I have always despised Rivers and nothing this year has changed my mind. Fuck him and the horse he rode in with.
They're not benching Rivers this year unless things go very poorly for the rest of the year. That said, especially the way the defense has turned out, I really wish the Colts had beat the Panthers 3/60 offer for Teddy Bridgewater. The Colts would be a Super Bowl contender with even average QB play, and Bridgewater is providing at least that.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
i was wrong.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dam8610 For This Useful Post:
apballin (10-12-2020), njcoltfan (10-12-2020), Racehorse (10-12-2020), Spike (10-12-2020)
  #3  
Old 10-12-2020, 09:57 AM
smitty46953's Avatar
smitty46953 smitty46953 is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,309
Thanks: 2,182
Thanked 1,421 Times in 776 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam8610 View Post
They're not benching Rivers this year unless things go very poorly for the rest of the year. That said, especially the way the defense has turned out, I really wish the Colts had beat the Panthers 3/60 offer for Teddy Bridgewater. The Colts would be a Super Bowl contender with even average QB play, and Bridgewater is providing at least that.
Yes, Bridgewater made sense
__________________
Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience !!!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to smitty46953 For This Useful Post:
Spike (10-12-2020)
  #4  
Old 10-12-2020, 11:14 AM
Chromeburn's Avatar
Chromeburn Chromeburn is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 2,988
Thanks: 681
Thanked 1,530 Times in 948 Posts
Default

Bridgewater would have been a larger time commitment. I think they were just looking for a short vet stopgap till they find a young passer to build around. They are scouting the QBs for the next draft also and I think it was Dodds who went to look at the NDS QB last week.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-12-2020, 12:16 PM
Dewey 5 Dewey 5 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,223
Thanks: 1,200
Thanked 623 Times in 340 Posts
Default

Rivers absolutely sucks & is washed up but Eason not close to being NFL ready. Hes a long term project.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-12-2020, 12:44 PM
rcubed's Avatar
rcubed rcubed is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,433
Thanks: 465
Thanked 815 Times in 454 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewey 5 View Post
Rivers absolutely sucks & is washed up but Eason not close to being NFL ready. Hes a long term project.

...but may give us a better draft slot


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-12-2020, 03:50 PM
Chromeburn's Avatar
Chromeburn Chromeburn is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 2,988
Thanks: 681
Thanked 1,530 Times in 948 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcubed View Post
...but may give us a better draft slot


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is that where we are now. Say f-it to the season and play the rookie?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-12-2020, 04:11 PM
albany ed albany ed is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,084
Thanks: 110
Thanked 482 Times in 245 Posts
Default

Rivers is the starter and will start AT LEAST the next game. However, if he has another game like this past one, I'd like to see someone else under center.l
__________________
Hey, it's your world. I'm just gonna play in it for a while.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-12-2020, 05:04 PM
njcoltfan njcoltfan is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Jersey Shore
Posts: 2,927
Thanks: 507
Thanked 426 Times in 269 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by albany ed View Post
Rivers is the starter and will start AT LEAST the next game. However, if he has another game like this past one, I'd like to see someone else under center.l
Who? There's no one on the team thats better!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-12-2020, 05:48 PM
Colts And Orioles's Avatar
Colts And Orioles Colts And Orioles is offline
Historian
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Brewster, NY
Posts: 3,774
Thanks: 1,396
Thanked 860 Times in 569 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by albany ed View Post



Rivers is the starter, and will start AT LEAST the next game ...... however, if he has another game like this past one, I'd like to see someone else under center.



Quote:
Originally Posted by njcoltfan View Post



Who ??? There's no one on the team that's better !!!



o


In my rat's ass of an opinion, a 38 year-old Philip Rivers on a bad day is still probably still a little bit better than a 27 year-old Jacoby Brissett is on a good one.

o
__________________
BALTIMORE COLTS ))))))))))))))))))) INDIANAPOLIS COLTS

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Colts And Orioles For This Useful Post:
CanuckColt (10-15-2020)
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.