ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Everything Else > General Topics
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-04-2022, 09:05 PM
Post whore

Thanked 2,514 Times in 1,415 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lov2fish View Post
He ain't my guy. I am not that slow. I voted for Dr. Jo Jorgenson. I would rather have my testicles raked with a rusty cheese grater than to vote for what has been tossed at us. There were options, your party loyalty wouldn't allow you to think for yourself when it mattered most.
Not slow? You are a glacier
Old 03-04-2022, 09:07 PM
Post whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lov2fish View Post
She didn't win cause people voted for Biden/Trump and thought it was the lesser of two evils. Evil is evil there is no lessor. I can't make people smarter.
I have never heard her name until today.
Old 03-05-2022, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFF View Post
I have never heard her name until today.
Cause you are not smart enough to actually research. You were stuck with the fucking sloth Biden because that was all you was interested in, a Democrat. Nothing else mattered to you except it had a D in front of it.

Slow? Yea sure. You're a slow learner. I can't fix that, you lack the mental capability to grow.
Old 03-05-2022, 05:30 PM
Post whore

http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGfuLvWHahA
Old 03-05-2022, 05:31 PM
Post whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
impeached for?
Stop making sense
Old 03-13-2022, 01:07 AM
Post whore

Thanked 4,808 Times in 2,679 Posts

I always hate people who say I told you so, but damn, I fucking told you so. I post this while I'm putting gas in my truck at $6.00 a gallon. And no, it's not Russia's fault for our inflation even though Biden claims it is. This administration is a horrible fucking nightmare.
Racehorse (03-13-2022)
Old 03-13-2022, 01:02 PM
Post whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
I always hate people who say I told you so, but damn, I fucking told you so. I post this while I'm putting gas in my truck at $6.00 a gallon. And no, it's not Russia's fault for our inflation even though Biden claims it is. This administration is a horrible fucking nightmare.
Wtf? The price of oil is directly related to its availability. The entire world has shut off the russian supply of oil AND natural gas. Supply goes down, price goes up.

Btw, Biden initially didnt put a boycott on of US purchases oil russian oil. We only buy about 1% of russian crude, so its not affect the russkies. But less availability, even 1% drives up prices.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...002/?gnt-cfr=1

This is from the Trump admin letting Putin do whatever he wanted. Trump wanted the US to leave NATO, giving the worlds biggest asshole a free hand.

How serious is this? The Swiss, who did business with the Italians and Nazis in WW 2, claiming they were neutral, have picked to side with NATO.

This is not Bidens fault. This is 95% of the industrial nation calling bullshit on Putin.

I will say this now, no I dont want US troops fighting in Europe. This is Europes problem, and the need to fight their own battles. This is why NATO was created. Give them guns, aircraft, bullets, missiles, and $$$.

Last edited by JAFF; 03-13-2022 at 01:05 PM.
Old 03-13-2022, 01:39 PM

Thanked 4,399 Times in 2,530 Posts

Quote:
Wtf? The price of oil is directly related to its availability. The entire world has shut off the russian supply of oil AND natural gas. Supply goes down, price goes up.

Btw, Biden initially didnt put a boycott on of US purchases oil russian oil. We only buy about 1% of russian crude, so its not affect the russkies. But less availability, even 1% drives up prices.

This is from the Trump admin letting Putin do whatever he wanted. Trump wanted the US to leave NATO, giving the worlds biggest asshole a free hand.

How serious is this? The Swiss, who did business with the Italians and Nazis in WW 2, claiming they were neutral, have picked to side with NATO.

This is not Bidens fault. This is 95% of the industrial nation calling bullshit on Putin.

I will say this now, no I dont want US troops fighting in Europe. This is Europes problem, and the need to fight their own battles. This is why NATO was created. Give them guns, aircraft, bullets, missiles, and $$$.
The last part is the only part I agree with.
Spike (03-13-2022)
Old 03-13-2022, 02:18 PM
Post whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
The last part is the only part I agree with.
Sorry the facts are inconvenient for you. I cited the direct quote from the President

Heres more

https://www.reuters.com/business/ene...ay-2022-03-07/

https://fortune.com/2022/03/07/oil-g...sia-sanctions/

https://www.vox.com/the-goods/229496...n-stock-market

https://www.forbes.com/sites/sergeik...h=1ab02cc53f25
Old 03-13-2022, 04:33 PM
Post whore

Thanked 4,808 Times in 2,679 Posts

Quote:

There are none so blind as those who refuse to see!

I'm not reading any propaganda bullshit, same as I don't read any of the covid propaganda bullshit. I just know that this administration has been a shit show from the beginning. Gas prices are only part of how terrible this administration as been.

The dem's always try and drag Trump into the equation. This shit didn't happen during his 4 years in office. Trump is not the president right now, blame the motherfucker who is. Biden is a dementia ridden fuck head and Kamala is even worst.

Sometimes it's ok to admit when you are wrong Jaff. Quit riding a dead horse. Hell, I did it with Wentz.
Racehorse (03-14-2022)