ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

Old 10-27-2017, 07:13 AM

Thanked 1,993 Times in 1,135 Posts
Default Jacoby wouldn't come off the field--- FIRE PAGANO NOWWWWWWW!!!!

Okay, I just heard this on Stuck and Gunner (I have not heard this from the Pagano presser- just what they are reporting).

First off, Brisset was not just sacked 10 fucking times, he was KNOCKED DOWN==== 20 FUCKING TIMES!!!

So, that apparently led to Kravitz asking Chuck why with us down so much and him taking a particularly bad shot at a little less than 5 minutes left, was JB still in the game. Clappy's response "JB wouldn't come out of the game". We're not talking about game 14, in a battle with NE for HFA throughout, down 4 with 4 minutes to go and needing to get in the EZ and your star QB picking himself up off the turf after a crushing blow and hobbling to the LOS to keep a championship or bust drive alive here... this is not classic music, slow mo, frozen breath, Super Bowl grit stuff of NFL Films legend.... this is a team of total futility that is truly headed toward a potential 2-3 win season...

Okay this is a real simple decision tree.
1). Jim Irsay has specifically given direction to Chuck Pagano that he is to try to land as many players as possible on the IR and thus this somehow in an insanely irrational world none of us understand- is an acceptable response.

OR

2). Chuck Pagano, he who pretends to be the head coach of the Indianpolis Colts is so impotent, so incredibly unfit to be the coach of a football team, cannot dictate to his quarterback (who is having a horrible game and is on the smelly end of a shit stick with no chance at all of coming back) that he exit the game...

I'm inclined to go with # 2, what say you?

If so, Jim Irsay you are a fucking worthless coward of a disgrace of a fucking man! Not a disgrace of an owner, a disgrace of a man for not hearing that, rushing to the microphone and declaring that pathetic excuse for a HC is immediately fired because he is a buck passing bitch!

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS SHITBAG ORGANIZATION!!!
Old 10-27-2017, 07:17 AM

Oh, and let me remind us all- in I think it was February, Jim Irsay boldly stated we had fixed the OL.

Fuck this shit!
Old 10-27-2017, 07:26 AM

Thanked 1,099 Times in 497 Posts

I think you are over the top here. But it's clear the players aren't listening. Brisket won't come out, Hooker won't get on the cart. These are young players new to the team. Their actions say that the culture of this team is to ignore your coach and do what you want.
Old 10-27-2017, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatDT View Post
I think you are over the top here. But it's clear the players aren't listening. Brisket won't come out, Hooker won't get on the cart. These are young players new to the team. Their actions say that the culture of this team is to ignore your coach and do what you want.
Well there is the side of the coin that warrants applause for JB- being a tough dude and mentally saying he's there for the team- clearly commendable and what you would want out of a leader position like QB- and I even get that aspect of it from Clapper's angle- that's a testimony to the dedication he has built.

But the circumstances- man, Clappy that's on you to say "kid, thanks for being out there for your guys, but you need to sit down and get some ice on those wounds, we need you next week". That's his fucking job--- and he doesn't do it!
The Following User Says Thank You to ChoppedWood For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (10-27-2017)
Old 10-27-2017, 08:33 AM
testcase448

Glad it wasn't what is left of Luck playing, taking that pounding.
Old 10-27-2017, 11:54 AM

Player's coach....inmates run that asylum.
Old 10-28-2017, 03:09 PM
Doom -N- Gloom

Thanked 1,124 Times in 638 Posts

Fuck that no need to come out keep your ass in there and learn something didn't we just have an article on Arians leaving Manning in vs the Pats in a blowout game so he could learn for the future?
Old 10-28-2017, 05:18 PM

Thanked 4,275 Times in 1,745 Posts

i have zero problem with the kid finishing the game.

good for him
The Following User Says Thank You to omahacolt For This Useful Post:
Puck (10-29-2017)
Old 10-28-2017, 05:39 PM
TROLL

Could have used more players like him against the Jets in '09.
Old 10-29-2017, 10:25 AM

20 knock downs...

Apparently told to come out and didn't...

no, no coaching problem here at all, move along, move along...