ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

Old 12-10-2019, 04:01 PM

Thanked 4,275 Times in 1,745 Posts

Nothing will happen
Old 12-10-2019, 04:18 PM
Post whore

Thanked 3,582 Times in 2,004 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pez View Post
I don't think it possibly could be a "dumb contractor grabbing b-roll." This is an organization that manages every single aspect of its identity, processes and procedures.

If the contractors were indeed credentialed, they would have received strict guidance from the NFL regarding what they were and were not allowed to film. There's likely a document with dumb contractors signature on the bottom of it.

On another message board, the Pats seem to be defending themselves by stating the same thing you did, that the Bengals suck and why would they cheat against the Bengals. I think the reason is that they cheat against everyone. The "Do your job" piece that this is all supposedly for is likely precisely designed for this purpose. The team they were caught cheating against in Spygate was the 2007 Jets, a team that finished 4-12 that year.

The Patriots have simply squandered the benefit of the doubt. There is nothing that convinces me that they ever stopped cheating after spygate.

There are high resolution concealed cameras at Foxboro that film the opponent's sidelines, they capture this and act on this data during games. They also keep this in an archive and study it.

When they were caught on 2007, they had a room full of film of opponents signals. Only two teams have been punished for illegally filming another team, the Patriots in 2007 spygate, and the broncos in 2010. The latter was caught taping a walkthough of the 49ers in London. The person responsible was fired (Scarnecchia). Another person who knew about it was fined $50,000, then fired. That person was Josh McDaniels, who is now the OC of the fucking patriots.

The patriots cheat, this was not an accident, this was not a dumb contractor. This is part of their program, they do it intentionally and they do it often. There is nothing that will change my mind on this point. They suck, everything they have earned is tainted and I cannot wait until the stain of the patriots "dynasty" is over.

Edit: Sorry Chrome, didn't mean this to sound like I was calling you out. Just happened to quote your post.
Ehh it’s fine I don’t care a whole lot about them to argue it. Even if innocent, bc of their prior offenses people assume guilt. But I’ve been on shoots and kinda understand how this could happen. Cameraman and producer is going to want to shoot what the subject is looking at and analyzing so they can cut it in. Depending on the piece the more broll the better. Also, if you want to illegally film, you don’t need to park a camera crew in the press box anymore. Cameras are so small now, you could put a guy in the crowd with a camera in his hat or something similar and control it with a smart phone. Or he’ll just use your smart phone, almost as good as a camcorder now and people never put them down.

I’ve also gone in as press before and I didn’t have to sign anything or receive instructions, just where I could and could not go.

But they have cheated so many times, they deserve all the flack they get for it whether innocent or not.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chromeburn For This Useful Post:
Pez (12-10-2019)
Old 12-10-2019, 04:27 PM
Accidental Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
Nothing will happen
It cracks me up that the patriots have shit their own bed on this. If they aren't punished, the NFL looks weak. If they are punished it's the Patriots being persecuted for winning.

Who on the patriots organization thought it was a good idea to have camera guys in Patriots gear In the pressbox of their next opponent? If you give them the benefit of the doubt (I dont), you have to therefore believe that they are just completely fucking stupid (which I don't).

As far as punishment goes, how about what they slapped Burfict with for the hit on Jack Doyle. His past behavior changed that from a fine to the end of his season.

Spygate: a 1st and $750k
DeflateGate: a 1st, a 4th $1 million fine and Brady suspended 4 games
Spygate II: 1st, 2nd, 4th, $2 million

"I want to dominate all my opponents, and take their will away to play the game, by each play, and finishing them past the whistle."
Old 12-10-2019, 04:39 PM

Thanked 1,476 Times in 814 Posts

Quote:
It cracks me up that the patriots have shit their own bed on this. If they aren't punished, the NFL looks weak. If they are punished it's the Patriots being persecuted for winning.

Who on the patriots organization thought it was a good idea to have camera guys in Patriots gear In the pressbox of their next opponent? If you give them the benefit of the doubt (I dont), you have to therefore believe that they are just completely fucking stupid (which I don't).

As far as punishment goes, how about what they slapped Burfict with for the hit on Jack Doyle. His past behavior changed that from a fine to the end of his season.

dissolution of the franchise.
The Following User Says Thank You to rcubed For This Useful Post:
ChoppedWood (12-10-2019)
Old 12-10-2019, 05:08 PM
Post whore

Thanked 2,514 Times in 1,415 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
Nothing will happen
I hate it when you are right
Old 12-10-2019, 05:10 PM
Post whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromeburn View Post
I love to hate on the pats, but the filming might just be a dumb contractor grabbing b-roll. I mean, of all the teams to video tape you tape the bengals? You can beat them with your eyes closed. Wonder what the footage on the tape is actually like though.

The thing with the fans doesn't surprise me. Their fans are horrible in person and online. Last year they sprayed that beer into Tyreek Hill's face after he scored a TD. Although he is a POS also.
If you listen to Mike and Mike in the morning they found a quote from one of the patriots on how they would go in claim they were in advanced group and just taking the rpb roll and film team sidelines for their signals
Old 12-10-2019, 06:18 PM

Thanked 3,108 Times in 1,639 Posts

That team could get away with murder or prostitution...oh wait
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Luck4Reich For This Useful Post:
Brylok (12-11-2019), ChoppedWood (12-11-2019), Coltsfever (12-11-2019), Dewey 5 (12-10-2019), JAFF (12-10-2019), omahacolt (12-10-2019), Pez (12-10-2019), Racehorse (12-11-2019), smitty46953 (12-10-2019), Spike (12-10-2019), YDFL Commish (12-10-2019)
Old 12-10-2019, 08:36 PM
Post whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luck4Reich View Post
That team could get away with murder or prostitution...oh wait

rimshot!
Old 12-10-2019, 10:03 PM

Thanked 4,275 Times in 1,745 Posts

Quote:

Yeah I don’t know. I am guessing it will be a small fine and that’s it. You are right, the nfl will look bad no matter what
Old 12-11-2019, 05:14 PM
Historian

Thanked 3,243 Times in 1,996 Posts

o

No "wrong forum" posts yet ........ until now.

The Patriots do play in the same league as do the Colts, so it is somewhat Colts-related, I suppose.

o

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Colts And Orioles For This Useful Post:
Brylok (12-11-2019), JAFF (12-11-2019)