ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

Old 12-10-2019, 01:09 PM

Thanked 4,360 Times in 2,507 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcubed View Post
if they were filming the advanced scout doing his job, why are the cameras filming the bengals sidelines?

fucking cheaters.
For eight minutes, focused on the coaches calling plays?
Old 12-10-2019, 01:09 PM

Thanked 1,990 Times in 1,132 Posts

It just got reported that the NFL has obtained a copy of the film.

Can someone please check the motion sensor on Roger's office fireplace so we can see if it was him or Al Riveron that tosses the film into the flames?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ChoppedWood For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (12-10-2019), Spike (12-10-2019), Thorgrim (12-10-2019)
Old 12-10-2019, 01:26 PM
"Still at Work"

Thanked 3,036 Times in 1,865 Posts

The Patriots cheat with impunity and have for years. It's their nature. The NFL doesn't do anything about it, so why would they stop? Nothing will be done this time either
Old 12-10-2019, 01:30 PM
Historian

Thanked 3,243 Times in 1,996 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoppedWood View Post

I fully expect Roger to declare that the Bengals are ineligible for the 2020 playoffs for reporting this. In other words, not a fucking thing of consequence ........

o

David Stern's investigation of Michael Jordan, in regard to the accusations of him gambling ..........

Stern: llllll "Mike, you didn't bet on any basketball games, did you ???"

Jordan: lll "No."

Stern: llllll "OK Mike, that's all I have. Thanks for stopping by my office."

Mike Lupica, 1993

o

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck
The Following User Says Thank You to Colts And Orioles For This Useful Post:
ChoppedWood (12-10-2019)
Old 12-10-2019, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brylok View Post
The Patriots cheat with impunity and have for years. It's their nature. The NFL doesn't do anything about it, so why would they stop? Nothing will be done this time either
I guess it depends on your definition of the phase "doesn't do anything." The NFL fined the Patriots $1 million, took away 1st and 4th round draft picks, and suspended Brady for four games for his role in Deflategate. I fully expect the NFL to hammer the Patriots if they determine they've cheated again.
Old 12-10-2019, 02:38 PM
Post whore

Thanked 3,582 Times in 2,004 Posts

I love to hate on the pats, but the filming might just be a dumb contractor grabbing b-roll. I mean, of all the teams to video tape you tape the bengals? You can beat them with your eyes closed. Wonder what the footage on the tape is actually like though.

The thing with the fans doesn't surprise me. Their fans are horrible in person and online. Last year they sprayed that beer into Tyreek Hill's face after he scored a TD. Although he is a POS also.
Old 12-10-2019, 03:04 PM

Bill Belichick: ) "We're competitive, and we'll try to be competitive in every area ........ but we don't knowingly, intentionally want to do anything that's across the line."

Bill Belichick Denies Involvement with Videographer Caught Taping Bengals' Sideline

============================================

I remember a line in Godfather 2 when a hit man was asked if Micheal Corleone ever directly ordered him to whack anyone.

"Not directly, it was through a button man. The Godfather has a lot of buttons."

BB - "I'm not involved with that videographer. He might share his stuff with someone who shares it with someone, who shares it with someone I know and that someone shares it with me, but hey, I'm not involved with that videographer.
Old 12-10-2019, 03:25 PM
Accidental Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromeburn View Post
I love to hate on the pats, but the filming might just be a dumb contractor grabbing b-roll. I mean, of all the teams to video tape you tape the bengals? You can beat them with your eyes closed. Wonder what the footage on the tape is actually like though.

The thing with the fans doesn't surprise me. Their fans are horrible in person and online. Last year they sprayed that beer into Tyreek Hill's face after he scored a TD. Although he is a POS also.
I don't think it possibly could be a "dumb contractor grabbing b-roll." This is an organization that manages every single aspect of its identity, processes and procedures.

If the contractors were indeed credentialed, they would have received strict guidance from the NFL regarding what they were and were not allowed to film. There's likely a document with dumb contractors signature on the bottom of it.

On another message board, the Pats seem to be defending themselves by stating the same thing you did, that the Bengals suck and why would they cheat against the Bengals. I think the reason is that they cheat against everyone. The "Do your job" piece that this is all supposedly for is likely precisely designed for this purpose. The team they were caught cheating against in Spygate was the 2007 Jets, a team that finished 4-12 that year.

The Patriots have simply squandered the benefit of the doubt. There is nothing that convinces me that they ever stopped cheating after spygate.

There are high resolution concealed cameras at Foxboro that film the opponent's sidelines, they capture this and act on this data during games. They also keep this in an archive and study it.

When they were caught on 2007, they had a room full of film of opponents signals. Only two teams have been punished for illegally filming another team, the Patriots in 2007 spygate, and the broncos in 2010. The latter was caught taping a walkthough of the 49ers in London. The person responsible was fired (Scarnecchia). Another person who knew about it was fined $50,000, then fired. That person was Josh McDaniels, who is now the OC of the fucking patriots.

The patriots cheat, this was not an accident, this was not a dumb contractor. This is part of their program, they do it intentionally and they do it often. There is nothing that will change my mind on this point. They suck, everything they have earned is tainted and I cannot wait until the stain of the patriots "dynasty" is over.

Edit: Sorry Chrome, didn't mean this to sound like I was calling you out. Just happened to quote your post.

"I want to dominate all my opponents, and take their will away to play the game, by each play, and finishing them past the whistle."
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pez For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (12-11-2019), Spike (12-10-2019)
Old 12-10-2019, 03:51 PM

Thanked 1,476 Times in 814 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaka View Post
I guess it depends on your definition of the phase "doesn't do anything." The NFL fined the Patriots $1 million, took away 1st and 4th round draft picks, and suspended Brady for four games for his role in Deflategate. I fully expect the NFL to hammer the Patriots if they determine they've cheated again.
there needs to be pressure on the NFL from the other owners saying enough. then something substantial might happen.
Old 12-10-2019, 03:59 PM
Accidental Administrator

Oh, the independent contractor was Kraft Media.

"I want to dominate all my opponents, and take their will away to play the game, by each play, and finishing them past the whistle."