ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

Old 07-27-2020, 12:08 PM
Post whore

Thanked 3,582 Times in 2,004 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFF View Post
The Jets could have five first round draft picks in next years draft and probably still screw it up
And they still wouldn’t beat the patriots.
Old 07-27-2020, 08:50 PM
Post whore

Thanked 1,569 Times in 914 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldcolt View Post
In a normal year I think Seattle gave up to much. I'm not sure about this year. The draft is going to be much more of a crap shoot as there is zero chance that there is a full college football schedule this year. It is hard to truly value draft picks in a year like this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brylok View Post
I've only just seen this news, as I've written off the NFL playing this year, but two 1sts, a 3rd, a 4th, and a player is a ridiculous amount to pay for Adams. Dude is really good, but he isn't worth all that. I'd be furious if the Colts had done that deal. As others have said, good on the Jets for getting that ridiculous bounty. They'll screw it up, but still...
Look at Schneider's track record with first round picks and it makes a lot more sense. When he doesn't trade out, he reaches. I'd rather have Jamal Adams than Germain Ifedi and James Carpenter, for example.