ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Everything Else > General Topics
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-17-2017, 08:08 PM
Post whore

Thanked 4,808 Times in 2,679 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
Trump was a much worse choice. Not sure how anyone can say otherwise.

i am sure Clinton would have picked a fine scotus nominee. Trump is an embarrassment to this country on a world wide level. He is a puppet for Putin.
Democrats screwed the pooch. Their arrogance that Hillary could win destroyed them. A lot of people just didn't trust Hillary. Her lies, her Clinton Foundation, her email scandal, Benghazi, just to name a few. I don't know how Trump is going to turn out, but it was an election where I didn't feel good voting for either one of them. Trump is a blowhard and says the stupidest shit sometimes. I do like that Trump wants to deport all the illegal aliens that are criminals. I do like that he wants to protect our boarders. I do like that he wants to repeal Obamacare, which has been a disaster. I guess time will tell whether Trump is worth a shit or not. But, this I truly believe, Hillary would have been a disaster.
Colts2006 (02-17-2017)
Old 02-17-2017, 08:28 PM
Post whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lov2fish View Post
That's just your partisan shining through. They both sucked. No, Hillary was not better than Trump and you can not perpetuate enough bull shit to even make that somewhat plausible. That cunt had as much or more baggage than that dufus had. They are both embarrassments to their respective party. With Trump being so unqualified, yet other than liberal Utopia Komifornia the country voted for him anyway. They did so out of frustration from failed policy the previous 8 years. Hell who we kidding, the last 3/4 of a century.

I voted for Trump. I had one reason and one reason only. Scotus. He didn't disappoint with his selection either. I hope the other ole hag retires this year, too. One more appointee and the SC will be set for damn near an entire generation. Everybody screams and shouts about both the idiots, like they are really anything other than figure heads. It's laughable really. Mattis was a good decision in his cabinet. So far he has pretty much been the only bright spot of Trumps pick sans the Scotus pick.

Now I set back and wait for the eventual collapse of this albatross. It's not even an if, it's when.
Not all of California voted for Hillary. The big cities, such as SF and LA did, but the central valley voted against Hillary. Trump won about 33% of the California votes.

By territory alone, the state’s blue and red sides ended up fairly even, as voters delivered wins for Mr. Trump across the rural Central Valley and northern counties.
Old 02-17-2017, 08:58 PM

Thanked 4,300 Times in 1,759 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
Democrats screwed the pooch. Their arrogance that Hillary could win destroyed them. A lot of people just didn't trust Hillary. Her lies, her Clinton Foundation, her email scandal, Benghazi, just to name a few. I don't know how Trump is going to turn out, but it was an election where I didn't feel good voting for either one of them. Trump is a blowhard and says the stupidest shit sometimes. I do like that Trump wants to deport all the illegal aliens that are criminals. I do like that he wants to protect our boarders. I do like that he wants to repeal Obamacare, which has been a disaster. I guess time will tell whether Trump is worth a shit or not. But, this I truly believe, Hillary would have been a disaster.
i am no hillary fan. but to say that she would be worse than trump is laughable at best. more like retarded.

trump has made this country a laughingstock. the dude is a god damn moron. he has no idea what he is doing.

protect our borders is fine. i have been an advocate of that for years. but by building a wall? are you kidding me? it is illogical and expensive. mexico will not be paying for it.

fix obamacare. don't repeal it. which won't happen because trump is all about big business. big pharma will make out even better. our health care system is destroying the middle class. insurance is too expensive and prescription drugs have to get regulated.

hillary would have been, at the very least, stable. trump is a moron that has a mental disability
Old 02-17-2017, 09:14 PM
Post whore

Quote:
i am no hillary fan. but to say that she would be worse than trump is laughable at best. more like retarded.

trump has made this country a laughingstock. the dude is a god damn moron. he has no idea what he is doing.

protect our borders is fine. i have been an advocate of that for years. but by building a wall? are you kidding me? it is illogical and expensive. mexico will not be paying for it.

fix obamacare. don't repeal it. which won't happen because trump is all about big business. big pharma will make out even better. our health care system is destroying the middle class. insurance is too expensive and prescription drugs have to get regulated.

hillary would have been, at the very least, stable. trump is a moron that has a mental disability
Hillary and stable should never be put in the same sentence. Trump may have a mental disability, but so does Hillary. Again, not a real fan of either one of them.
Old 02-17-2017, 09:24 PM
Post whore

Quote:

Is half of America retarded? People didn't want that bitch in office and for someone like Trump to beat her tells you all you need to know about Hillary.
Old 02-17-2017, 11:25 PM

Thanked 1,180 Times in 356 Posts

Quote:
People didn't want that bitch in office
Anyone else starting to sense a theme here?
Old 02-17-2017, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Is half of America retarded? People didn't want that bitch in office and for someone like Trump to beat her tells you all you need to know about Hillary.
Retarded and/ or racist. Yes
The Following User Says Thank You to omahacolt For This Useful Post:
Colts And Orioles (02-18-2017)
Old 02-17-2017, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Hillary and stable should never be put in the same sentence. Trump may have a mental disability, but so does Hillary. Again, not a real fan of either one of them.
What are you talking about? There are legit reasons to not want her as president. No need to make shit up
Old 02-18-2017, 12:06 AM
Post whore

Quote:
What are you talking about? There are legit reasons to not want her as president. No need to make shit up
Just what shit am I making up?
Old 02-18-2017, 01:02 AM
Post whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBigBlue88 View Post
Anyone else starting to sense a theme here?
I wouldn't call her a bitch if she didn't earn that title.