ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-24-2023, 07:07 PM
Post whore

Thanked 2,514 Times in 1,414 Posts

Its a good thing I have grandboys who can explain these remotes and on the odd occasion my cell phone
Old 06-26-2023, 12:10 PM
Historian

Thanked 3,293 Times in 2,031 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles View Post
o

I know that a Roku ) BOX ) won't work, but ROKU just came out with a new ) ROKU STREAMING STICK.

Will this ROKU STICK work ??? This is what it looks like ......

o
o

I just talked to Ashley at ) 3 Rivers Communication, ) and she told me that this particular TV stick ) IS NOT ) compatible ...... you must use an Amazon Stick in order for the services to be added.

o

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck
Old 06-26-2023, 02:56 PM

Quote:
o

I just talked to Ashley at ) 3 Rivers Communication, ) and she told me that this particular TV stick ) IS NOT ) compatible ...... you must use an Amazon Stick in order for the services to be added.

o

Correct
It works on an IPhone and iPad with an app called Smart Players Lite but you need to get log in information from Ashley

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to red raindog For This Useful Post:
Colts And Orioles (07-25-2023), Puck (06-27-2023)
Old 06-27-2023, 09:21 AM
Administrator

Thanked 2,795 Times in 1,395 Posts

Quote:
o

o
It must be an android device. Not a Roku So any android device. Firestick FireCube most smart TV's, Nvdia and I believe Apple TV now works along with Iphone, Ipad
CletusPyle (06-29-2023), Colts And Orioles (07-25-2023)
Old 07-25-2023, 02:19 PM
Historian

o

An old friend is in some hot water at the University of Michigan ......

http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/show...430#post269430

o

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck
Old 07-26-2023, 10:25 AM

Apologies for my dumb ass question but is this service available over here in the Kingdom of Spain?

I only ask as I cannot go to certain internet sites linked in Colts stories like for example Fox59 in Indy. Its inked to Colt news story from Indy Star for eample and as I am in the EU, they will not allow connection as there may be some sort of GDPR conflict. Most of the local shit over here is unwatchable and also 30+ channels of sports of which many are showing the same stuff randing from cycling, an occasion NBA or MLB game in the wee hours, no name soccer games, even snooker for fucks sake.

I am paying a kidney either way. Aside from Netflix and Amazon for movies and series; I can only stream Colts games from the ever changing pirate streamers that are full of spam and viruses.

So wondering is this may at least be the the answer to Colts games that I have been looking for.
The Following User Says Thank You to BCN#1 For This Useful Post:
Colts And Orioles (07-27-2023)
Old 07-28-2023, 12:46 PM
Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCN#1 View Post

Apologies for my dumb ass question but is this service available over here in the Kingdom of Spain ???

I only ask as I cannot go to certain internet sites linked in Colts stories like, for example, Fox59 in Indy ...... it's inked to Colts news stories from the Indy Star, for example, and as I am in the EU, they will not allow a connection as there may be some sort of GDPR conflict. Most of the local shit over here is unwatchable and also 30+ channels of sports of which many are showing the same stuff randing from cycling, an occasion NBA or MLB game in the wee hours, no name soccer games, even snooker for fucks sake.

I am paying a kidney either way. Aside from Netflix and Amazon for movies and series; I can only stream Colts games from the ever changing pirate streamers that are full of spam and viruses.

So, I'm wondering whether or not this may at least be the the answer to me being able to watch the Colts games which I have been looking for.

o

Good luck ...... if you want me to show how to watch Colts games on your computer, send me a private message.

Patrick (Colts and Orioles)

o

The Following User Says Thank You to Colts And Orioles For This Useful Post:
BCN#1 (07-29-2023)
Old 07-28-2023, 03:12 PM
Administrator

Thanked 2,795 Times in 1,395 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCN#1 View Post
Apologies for my dumb ass question but is this service available over here in the Kingdom of Spain?

I only ask as I cannot go to certain internet sites linked in Colts stories like for example Fox59 in Indy. Its inked to Colt news story from Indy Star for eample and as I am in the EU, they will not allow connection as there may be some sort of GDPR conflict. Most of the local shit over here is unwatchable and also 30+ channels of sports of which many are showing the same stuff randing from cycling, an occasion NBA or MLB game in the wee hours, no name soccer games, even snooker for fucks sake.

So wondering is this may at least be the the answer to Colts games that I have been looking for.

Yes it will work anywhere you have access to good internet. May need a VPN which really everyone should be using to stream these days.
BCN#1 (07-29-2023), Colts And Orioles (07-28-2023)