ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-03-2023, 09:27 AM
Historian

Thanked 3,282 Times in 2,024 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post

His cap hit is why I just shake my head when people yell, o "Trade Leonard !!!" ...... he sucks, who would trade for him ??? This is not Madden.

o

That reminds me of when some other Oriole fan claimed that Matt Wieters was highly overrated, and was an average at best catcher ........ and then proposed that they trade him for a top-of-the-rotation starter.

Well if he was highly overrated and at best an average catcher, who in their right mind would trade a TOR starter for him ??? Do they think that the other 29 MLB General Managers are all deaf, dumb, and blind, and have no access to the Internet to see a player's offensive and defensive statistics ???

o

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck
The Following User Says Thank You to Colts And Orioles For This Useful Post:
JAFF (10-03-2023)
Old 10-03-2023, 12:32 PM

Thanked 4,300 Times in 1,759 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFF View Post
He hasnt been game ready for over a year. Keep him, one of the LBs will get hurt, miss a game, land on the short term injury list. He is a solid vet who can step in and play.

He is a positive force on the field and in practice and in the locker room.

I do not understand why fans obsess about the cap. Its not their money, get over it. Has Ballard ever run out of cash during a season?
he hasn't been a positive force on the field and i question if his influence in the locker room is all that positive.

the dude can't play anymore from the looks of it.
Old 10-03-2023, 12:50 PM
Post whore

Thanked 2,516 Times in 1,416 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
he hasn't been a positive force on the field and i question if his influence in the locker room is all that positive.

the dude can't play anymore from the looks of it.
how do you know he has been a bad influence in the locker?

Last edited by JAFF; 10-03-2023 at 06:33 PM.
Old 10-03-2023, 03:34 PM

Thanked 2,430 Times in 1,092 Posts

JAFF you think Leonard looks like he can play? You think he is a positive force on the field? His career appears over. He may need time to come to that conclusion and end it the way he wants. If not at some point he will get cut. It is a shame but his injuries were devastating.
Old 10-03-2023, 05:11 PM

Thanked 4,423 Times in 2,536 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles View Post
o

That reminds me of when some other Oriole fan claimed that Matt Wieters was highly overrated, and was an average at best catcher ........ and then proposed that they trade him for a top-of-the-rotation starter.

Well if he was highly overrated and at best an average catcher, who in their right mind would trade a TOR starter for him ??? Do they think that the other 29 MLB General Managers are all deaf, dumb, and blind, and have no access to the Internet to see a player's offensive and defensive statistics ???

o
That was my exact point.
Old 10-03-2023, 05:59 PM

All this crying about Leonard. When his contract was made, he was considered one of the best LBers in the NFL. His injury has changed that, apparently for good. You can't get out of the contract and crying about it is just a waste of time. Bottom line, if there is a LBer on the bench that can outplay him, than sit Leonard's ass down and play the sub. If there isn't, just hide him as best you can and hope he gets some of his magic back. How many times must this board post how lousy he's doing? You'd think he was intentionally playing shitty ball and laughing all the way to the bank. Does anyone here believe that?
JAFF (10-03-2023), Racehorse (10-04-2023), rcubed (10-04-2023)
Old 10-03-2023, 06:18 PM

Thanked 4,300 Times in 1,759 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by albany ed View Post
All this crying about Leonard. When his contract was made, he was considered one of the best LBers in the NFL. His injury has changed that, apparently for good. You can't get out of the contract and crying about it is just a waste of time. Bottom line, if there is a LBer on the bench that can outplay him, than sit Leonard's ass down and play the sub. If there isn't, just hide him as best you can and hope he gets some of his magic back. How many times must this board post how lousy he's doing? You'd think he was intentionally playing shitty ball and laughing all the way to the bank. Does anyone here believe that?
calm your tits

bitching about him playing poorly is justified. i don't have a problem that we paid him. but by having that cap number on a player that belongs on the bench is a problem.

if he doesn't improve his play, then at years end he needs cut.
Old 10-03-2023, 06:29 PM
Post whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldcolt View Post
JAFF you think Leonard looks like he can play? You think he is a positive force on the field? His career appears over. He may need time to come to that conclusion and end it the way he wants. If not at some point he will get cut. It is a shame but his injuries were devastating.
It doesnt matter what I think, or what you think. The Colts will make that decision. If I had psychic powers, I would be concentrating on the powerball numbers, not the collective decisions at Colts headquarters
Old 10-03-2023, 06:34 PM
Post whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
calm your tits

bitching about him playing poorly is justified. i don't have a problem that we paid him. but by having that cap number on a player that belongs on the bench is a problem.

if he doesn't improve his play, then at years end he needs cut.
Do you really think its appropriate to discuss another mans tits?
Old 10-03-2023, 06:48 PM

Thanked 2,430 Times in 1,092 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFF View Post
It doesnt matter what I think, or what you think. The Colts will make that decision. If I had psychic powers, I would be concentrating on the powerball numbers, not the collective decisions at Colts headquarters
That is exactly why this forum exists, for people to say what they think. It’s for fun.