ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Everything Else > General Topics
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-19-2023, 08:01 AM

Thanked 4,431 Times in 2,540 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
they love the guy. i know tons of trump fans and they love him. a guy without a single redeeming quality and they love him.

i agree with you that they love that he pretends to be some macho tough guy. that he is fighting the evil democrats and establishment for them. its all fucking bullshit. trump loves himself and himself only. a pure garbage human being.

most of that is because the republican propaganda machine is fucking massive and extremely effective. what fox news and am radio has done to the american people has been a disaster. just constant rage baiting the people consuming it. its probably mostly effective because your average republican is a moron. the vast majority of the republican base is very uneducated. they fall in lock step with whatever message the republican party puts out there. will vote against their best interests and show a disturbing lack of empathy.

trump and his cronies are clearly criminals. were some democrats criminals? yeah. im sure they are. lets get them too.

the problem is trump has no regard for this country. anyone that thinks they weren't trying to overthrow the government by overturning the election is a child with their fingers in their ears. it happened. there was a plan in place and they were trying to execute it. shockingly Pence found the one time in his entire life to do the right thing. more people than just pence but he was a key figure that they needed and he wouldn't go along with it.

trump is a danger to this country and that is why he needs to be made an example of. whatever punishment he gets, if any, won't be enough. no telling how his mishandling of documents cost this country. this isn't a tds rant. its just the facts. which many people will refuse to listen to because they are to insecure to realize they backed the wrong horse.
There are some very accurate points in your post, but to claim that republicans or democrats are more/less educated is a fallacy. Both parties have morons voting for them, and both parties have intelligent supporters. The problem is that the idiots on both sides yell the loudest, so people assume they represent the totality of the group.
Old 06-19-2023, 06:26 PM

Thanked 4,290 Times in 1,758 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
There are some very accurate points in your post, but to claim that republicans or democrats are more/less educated is a fallacy. Both parties have morons voting for them, and both parties have intelligent supporters. The problem is that the idiots on both sides yell the loudest, so people assume they represent the totality of the group.
sure there are some dipshit democrats. but just going by anecdotally, it isn't even close. republicans are part tards. way more than dems.

with my job i deal with mostly high school educated people or drop outs. lots of lower iq folks. and lots of them are republicans. not even knowing their political stances, i would never take life advice from most of these people. never the die hard republicans. they are always fucking stupid. i understand there are smart republicans but the vast majority i run across are fucking idiots.

again this is all anecdotal. but i just don't know too many people i would call democrats or liberals. i know probably like 4 democrats really well and they are pretty bright people.

most of the smarter people i know are moderate to slightly right. which is how i would really classify myself. some here might say bs because i shit on the republicans so much. but it really is true and if we all had beers you would understand. but here is the kicker, there is zero chance we would vote for the shit show that is the republican party today.

the republican party hasn't been fiscally conservative since before reagan. maybe bush 1 was fiscally conservative but i don't remember. reagan wasn't. bush 2 wasn't. trump certaintly wasn't.

the republican party is all about banning everything. there is zero small government. it is only culture wars, ban anything that isn't white, christian and male and tax cuts for the rich.

i have loved ones that are gay. it is an absolute disaster what the fuckface republicans are doing to people that are simply different than them. its disgusting. boycotting companies for acknowledging people exist? fuck off

i am all for letting people do whatever they want if it isn't hurting anyone else. you know, like freedom. the republican party is 100% against that. only stupid people would be against that
Old 06-19-2023, 06:35 PM
Post whore

Thanked 2,514 Times in 1,414 Posts

Quote:
sure there are some dipshit democrats. but just going by anecdotally, it isn't even close. republicans are part tards. way more than dems.

with my job i deal with mostly high school educated people or drop outs. lots of lower iq folks. and lots of them are republicans. not even knowing their political stances, i would never take life advice from most of these people. never the die hard republicans. they are always fucking stupid. i understand there are smart republicans but the vast majority i run across are fucking idiots.

again this is all anecdotal. but i just don't know too many people i would call democrats or liberals. i know probably like 4 democrats really well and they are pretty bright people.

most of the smarter people i know are moderate to slightly right. which is how i would really classify myself. some here might say bs because i shit on the republicans so much. but it really is true and if we all had beers you would understand. but here is the kicker, there is zero chance we would vote for the shit show that is the republican party today.

the republican party hasn't been fiscally conservative since before reagan. maybe bush 1 was fiscally conservative but i don't remember. reagan wasn't. bush 2 wasn't. trump certaintly wasn't.

the republican party is all about banning everything. there is zero small government. it is only culture wars, ban anything that isn't white, christian and male and tax cuts for the rich.

i have loved ones that are gay. it is an absolute disaster what the fuckface republicans are doing to people that are simply different than them. its disgusting. boycotting companies for acknowledging people exist? fuck off

i am all for letting people do whatever they want if it isn't hurting anyone else. you know, like freedom. the republican party is 100% against that. only stupid people would be against that
I would like to add they are overly occupied with the reproductive rights of women they dont know. They bitch about baby mommas but are hell bent on preventing women from having birth control. They dont like abortion, but they constantly attack Planned Parenthood.
Old 06-19-2023, 09:59 PM
Post whore

Default Fox's Bret Baier tells Trump he 'lost the 2020 election'

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ce7a0343&ei=15

The times they are a changing
Old 06-20-2023, 08:07 AM

Quote:

I agree with you about preferring to let people live as they feel free to do so. However, I teach at a public school, and the vast majority of dumb students espouse the ideas of the democrat party. The idiots are evenly divided. It sounds like you are more aligned with the libertarian ideology, which most people are. The left wants to control us in these areas, while the right wants to control us on those areas. Both want to tell us what to do, and the libertarian says, ENOUGH! STOP CONTROLLING PEOPLE!
omahacolt (06-20-2023)
Old 06-20-2023, 01:40 PM
Post whore

Default The latest on Hunter Biden's federal investigation

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-ne...-23/index.html

He is a small fry grifter, which is why his father has kept him out of his office and campaign.
Old 06-20-2023, 03:50 PM

Quote:
I agree with you about preferring to let people live as they feel free to do so. However, I teach at a public school, and the vast majority of dumb students espouse the ideas of the democrat party. The idiots are evenly divided. It sounds like you are more aligned with the libertarian ideology, which most people are. The left wants to control us in these areas, while the right wants to control us on those areas. Both want to tell us what to do, and the libertarian says, ENOUGH! STOP CONTROLLING PEOPLE!
I voted for Gary Johnson and Jo Jorgensen the last two presidential cycles. The only thing that keeps me from being a full fledged Libertarian is their stance on violence and border control. Without borders we are not a country. Streamline the process and get those who want in vetted. Sometimes violence is needed to resolve a conflict. The most peaceful men I know are also the most dangerous men I know!!!
Old 06-20-2023, 07:31 PM

Thanked 4,290 Times in 1,758 Posts

Quote:
i do lean libertarian in a lot of ways. absolutely let people do what they want. stop getting mad because people don't live like you want them to. to be free is to tolerate shit you don't like. like pats fans
The Following User Says Thank You to omahacolt For This Useful Post:
JAFF (06-21-2023)
Old 06-20-2023, 09:34 PM

Quote:
i do lean libertarian in a lot of ways. absolutely let people do what they want. stop getting mad because people don't live like you want them to. to be free is to tolerate shit you don't like. like pats fans
I am not mad at all.
Old 06-22-2023, 08:28 AM
Post whore

Default A WTF moment in Indiana

https://www.indystar.com/story/news/...r/70344659007/

Quote:

Moms for Liberty's Hamilton County chapter quotes Hitler in first newsletter
Indianapolis Star

The Hamilton County chapter of Moms for Liberty, a national organization recently listed as an "extremist group" by a civil rights watchdog, introduced its first newsletter Wednesday, The Parent Brigade. Adolf Hitler was quoted on its front cover.

Just below The Parent Brigade's masthead was a quote Hitler used at a Nazi rally in 1935: "He alone, who OWNS the youth, GAINS the future." The pages of the newsletter were posted on the group's Facebook page.

IndyStar reached out to officials with the Hamilton County chapter of Moms for Liberty requesting more context about the quote's usage but had received no response as of 9:20 p.m. Wednesday.

Below Hitler's words on the front page appeared a message from Moms for Liberty national co-founders Tiffany Justice and Tina Descovich, with the headline: "Moms for Liberty will not be be intimidated by hate groups!"

Justice and Descovich appeared to be responding to the Southern Poverty Law Center, which labeled the Florida-headquartered Moms for Liberty and 11 other right-wing “parents' rights” organizations as extremist groups in its annual report, released earlier this month.

“(The movement) is primarily aimed at not wanting to include our hard history, topics of racism, and a very strong push against teaching anything having to do with LGBTQ topics in schools,” Susan Corke, an SPLC official, told USA TODAY.

Page 4 of the Parent Brigade included a mention of Carmel High School. The newsletter decried the school's recent $10,000 award from the "It Gets Better Project," a nonprofit organization whose stated mission is to uplift, empower and connect LGBTQ youth around the globe.

Money awarded to Carmel High School will be used to produce community-wide Pride events at the Carmel Pride festival happening June 25 at Carter Green.

The Parent Brigade newsletter also called out sponsors of Carmel Pride, labeling the event "perversion."