ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Everything Else > General Topics
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-15-2023, 12:39 PM
Post whore

Thanked 2,514 Times in 1,414 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post

Jaff alway posts shit here bashing Trump, which is his right. But I have never seen him bash any democrats, not one. Which in my opinion is what is wrong in this country. Both the republicans and democrats have done bad shit for this country.

Anybody who thinks Biden is doing a good job is fucking brain dead. I actually feel sorry for the guy, he's old and decrepit. If I was a family member, I would try and get him removed, or maybe not, then we would have Kamala as our President, that would be even worse.

As a veteran, I didn't sign up for this shit.
If any politician what ever the party overtly tries to subvert the will of the people and falsely claim the election is rigged I will shout to the rafters, for their arrest, conviction and inprisonment.

Trump call for the riot at the capitol, for the crowed to attack and stop the electoral college. Attempted to convince, elected officials to commit fraud on the counting of ballots for the presidential election. In Georgia where there are recordings of him demanding the Georgia officials “find” more votes that did not exsist. He stole government documents and did not secure them in a manner that is prescribed by law. That every president before him has followed. And then he lied as he has about so many things that people just become numb to it.

Donald Trump is an evil man. Just go back and look at his history. It’s right there. The only thing he cares about is himself

This isnt about party. This is about a very evil man, and if he were a democrat, I would be yelling to the rafter just as I have been.

Spike you are a veteran who serve this country. You have my utmost respect for just that. Donald Trump took advantage of his families, wealth to duck the draft, and avoid serving in any kind a position in the military or the Peace Corps. He’s a huckster he’s a con artist he’s a liar, he is not fit to be your commander-in-chief. If anything, he’s a commander-in- THIEF.

Last edited by JAFF; 05-15-2023 at 12:43 PM.
Old 05-15-2023, 05:39 PM

Jaff you see the Durham report? Trump was right about everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to bigalbert For This Useful Post:
Spike (05-15-2023)
Old 05-15-2023, 07:27 PM

Thanked 4,292 Times in 1,759 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigalbert View Post

highly unlikely this is holds much water
Old 05-15-2023, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
Well, some people say that, some people say that's BS. Personally I don't know which side is telling the truth. Probably both sides are lying out of their ass. Again, I don't fucking know.

I do not watch any news channels, including Fox.

Really, the only thing that concerns me is my family, friends, and the great people of this country. And I see what the democrats are doing and it isn't good.

I live in California and I can tell you that democrats have fucked up this once great state. Nobody who lives in Cal. wants to go to LA or SF anymore.

Portland, Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit, Seattle, etc... and the list goes on are just a few cities I would never visit, all run by democrats.

I am neither a republican or democrat. But the reality is that the democrats are, IMHO, the bigger evil. That's why thousands are fleeing this state. Taxes and fines are way out of hand and the two cities I mentioned are shit holes now. I saw a clip the other day in which Sonny H said she would like Newsome as the president because he was good to look at. WTF? Is that how we are all voting for now. Hell, I should run for president then, I'm much better looking than him, LOL.

Just for the record, I don't watch the View.

Jaff alway posts shit here bashing Trump, which is his right. But I have never seen him bash any democrats, not one. Which in my opinion is what is wrong in this country. Both the republicans and democrats have done bad shit for this country.

Anybody who thinks Biden is doing a good job is fucking brain dead. I actually feel sorry for the guy, he's old and decrepit. If I was a family member, I would try and get him removed, or maybe not, then we would have Kamala as our President, that would be even worse.

As a veteran, I didn't sign up for this shit.
as a veteran, did you sign up for trumpers storming the capital? of course they tried to stop the election from being certified. that much is clearly obvious. he was telling pence not to certify the election. he did that publicly.

trump enjoyed continuing economic growth that started under obama. then covid happened and everything went to shit. i don't blame that on trump and i don't blame biden for what he is dealing with. especially considering the corporate price gouging that is destroying the working man. corporate profits are through the roof.

trumps tax cuts were a disaster for the working class. great for the rich. covid was great for the rich. these people are running the show. these people were trumps bosses and they are bidens boss.

your perception of how the country is doing is a direct reflection of the information you are consuming. pretending everything is bidens fault is just as bad as democrats blaming everything on trump.

we are on the same side. us arguing here over culture war bullshit is exactly what they want. i say it all the time and i experience it all the time. if everyone in this thread sat down for a beer or a cup of coffee, we would find we aren't far off on our values at all. common ground isn't far away at all.

trump is a piece of shit and biden is old and not fit for office. neither should be president.
The Following User Says Thank You to omahacolt For This Useful Post:
JAFF (05-15-2023)
Old 05-15-2023, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
highly unlikely this is holds much water
Why, because it proves the crayon eater didn't do the shit they said? Way to be completely unbiased. Exactly why tribal politics is farce. If it was Biden or Obama it would be perfectly acceptable I'll bet? Yea, you know I am 100% fucking right.
bigalbert (05-15-2023)
Old 05-15-2023, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
as a veteran, did you sign up for trumpers storming the capital? of course they tried to stop the election from being certified. that much is clearly obvious. he was telling pence not to certify the election. he did that publicly.

trump enjoyed continuing economic growth that started under obama. then covid happened and everything went to shit. i don't blame that on trump and i don't blame biden for what he is dealing with. especially considering the corporate price gouging that is destroying the working man. corporate profits are through the roof.

trumps tax cuts were a disaster for the working class. great for the rich. covid was great for the rich. these people are running the show. these people were trumps bosses and they are bidens boss.

your perception of how the country is doing is a direct reflection of the information you are consuming. pretending everything is bidens fault is just as bad as democrats blaming everything on trump.

we are on the same side. us arguing here over culture war bullshit is exactly what they want. i say it all the time and i experience it all the time. if everyone in this thread sat down for a beer or a cup of coffee, we would find we aren't far off on our values at all. common ground isn't far away at all.

trump is a piece of shit and biden is old and not fit for office. neither should be president.

Trump tax cuts benefited the middle class more than any other cut in history. Even the New York Times published it. A family of 4 paid approximately 6000 less. I’m prolly upper middle class and I saved 3700. Please post facts

Old 05-15-2023, 08:51 PM
Post whore

Thanked 2,514 Times in 1,414 Posts

Quote:

If Hillary gets arrested, lets have a party.

Hillary vs Donnie = Hitler vs Stalin. Thats how far we have fallen.
Old 05-15-2023, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lov2fish View Post
Why, because it proves the crayon eater didn't do the shit they said? Way to be completely unbiased. Exactly why tribal politics is farce. If it was Biden or Obama it would be perfectly acceptable I'll bet? Yea, you know I am 100% fucking right.
no

because the small amount i looked at read like an opinion piece. lets see some actual indictments from it. my guess is there really isn't much there but i will happily applaud the consequences of any wrongdoing if i am wrong.

dude i don't give a shit. if it is hillary, obama, trump or any politician, if you did some shit then you need to be held accountable like everyone else.

Last edited by omahacolt; 05-15-2023 at 10:59 PM.
JAFF (05-16-2023)
Old 05-15-2023, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Trump tax cuts benefited the middle class more than any other cut in history. Even the New York Times published it. A family of 4 paid approximately 6000 less. I’m prolly upper middle class and I saved 3700. Please post facts

you think that tax cut was for the middle class?

the tax cut that is going away for the middle class but the not for the top earners? pretty much anywhere you look it will tell you this was a huge win for the wealthiest people and corporations. i mean this isn't hard to look up

Last edited by omahacolt; 05-15-2023 at 10:51 PM.
Colts And Orioles (05-16-2023)
Old 05-16-2023, 06:34 AM
Historian

Thanked 3,296 Times in 2,032 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post

anyone who has read the New Testament and claims to be following the Bible to justify killing an innocent person is delusional. Anyone who claims Christianity authorizes killing an innocent human being is lying.

Quote:

The Bible doesn’t end in the Old Testament. The crusades were against Gods will for mankind after the revelation of Christ. One quick read thru the New Testament reveals that. I live my life as Jesus taught me to do to the best of my human ability and I still fail. Many who say they are Christian are not. Satan is very powerful and has lead many down the path of destruction.

o

Protestants and Catholics in northern Ireland have been killing each other by the thousands, for decades.

Anti-abortionists in this country murder doctors and bomb clinics, claiming to have the Bible and righteousness on their side.

Life is "sacred" in that those who stake a claim to that sentiment get to decide who lives and who dies.

o

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck
The Following User Says Thank You to Colts And Orioles For This Useful Post:
JAFF (05-16-2023)