ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-23-2022, 11:25 AM

Thanked 2,430 Times in 1,092 Posts
Default Groundhog Day

I am having a difficult time giving a crap about this team, getting any sort of enthusiasm at all, because in large part this is just a repeat over and over and over of he last years of this team. Oh other things bother me, maybe the top thing is how in the hell does Isiah Rogers NEVER see the field. But the thing that has me just not caring is that I have seen and heard this same shit for so many years in a row. Even if they were to beat the Chiefs it wouldn't matter. We have done that kind of shit before, almost every year in fact. I firmly believe that we will find a way to screw the pooch big time no matter what. It is our DNA. I see zero hope for several years, we first have to get rid of this Ballard/Reich regime-that will take Irsay years to do and Irsay's track record for hiring new good talent sucks (Polian was a known proven quantity, that will not happen again). Then there is the whole way this roster is currently constructed, we have no room to maneuver as we have paid our good players, like Ballard said he would, who immediately after getting paid have shit the bed (nice job of getting high quality players-you know how we love them captains and good ole church goers). When Ballard first got here he made it very clear we had no talent on this team. Years later we are still losing to bottom feeders, show no heart and seem no closer to being a decent team yet we are supposedly so close Reich can taste it. Like every year. Am I alone in feeling this way? I wish I didn't. Hopefully I am missing a giant piece and you Freaks can educate me and I get get my hopes to the place where they will be dashed again.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Oldcolt For This Useful Post:
BCN#1 (09-24-2022), Brylok (09-23-2022), CanuckColt (09-24-2022), ChoppedWood (09-23-2022), CletusPyle (09-23-2022), Hoopsdoc (09-23-2022), IndyNorm (09-23-2022), Ironshaft (09-23-2022), njcoltfan (09-23-2022)