ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-21-2017, 11:19 AM
Post whore

Thanked 3,683 Times in 2,059 Posts
Default Draft Crush

Give me your draft crush or crushes. Who you want to see the Colts draft no matter what.

Mine are:

TJ Watt: I think this guy will be just as disruptive as his brother but at LB. Relentless and good instincts already for playing the position for as little as he has.

Reuban Foster: I have come full circle on Foster. I don't care about the blowup or the drug test. The guy sets the tone for a D and he hits like a mack truck. He flows to the ball and sniffs out plays with astonishing speed. We will needs bigs in front of him, he isn't going to stack and shed all day. But if you get him free he will tear things up.

Derek Rivers: This guy is a late riser and didn't play great competition. But he has all the tools you want in a good pass rusher. I feel like he is what Tim Williams should be. I am hoping he is there in the second, but that may not be now and some are picking him for the first round.