View Single Post
Old 04-29-2018, 04:31 PM

I can live with the top 3 picks, even if the first two second rounders seemed to be a bit of a reach above their projected spots.

Turay just seems to me to be Grigson's TJ Green. A reach for an athletic good you hope the coaches can turn into a player. That is a move you make in the 5th or 6th round, not the 2nd when you traded down in the first round for that pick. That's a boom or bust pick everyone will remember.

I don't understand remaking the whole DL when it was one of the better units on the team last year.

The success of the RBs and the WRs is going to be largely dependent on how healthy Luck is when he gets back and how good the new offensive system turns out to be, but there is talent there they obtained in the draft. Sounds like one of the RBs, Hines, they view as a return guy.

Ballard obviously wants to rebuild with his own guys and through the draft. Which means the next season is likely to be another long one

Only other thing is I know some comments here and elsewhere are we are going to have to win 40 point games with this defense. I would prefer that to last year and the last few years. At least the games would be exciting again.