View Single Post
Old 04-29-2018, 12:04 PM

Thanked 1,304 Times in 712 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonTails View Post
This about sums it up for me (taken from another site)

Those Round 2 picks ... OLB Darius Leonard, G Braden Smith, pass rusher Kemoko Turay and DE Tyquan Lewis all felt like possible reaches for a roster that can't afford more misses.

This feels like Grigson all over again. Of course his first year we thought he knew what he was doing too.
The only one I really have an issue with is Turay. Rd2 had too many good starter quality players to take a project player.

Other than that, I think they did pretty well. The o-line is going to be downright NASTY with those two guards. RT of course remains the question mark. I think Leonard is going to be a very good LB'er for us, and I think Hines is going to bring a hugely important element of versatility for the offense. They are going to be able to do a lot with that kid, plus he's a weapon in the return game.

The weak points remaining IMO are : LB, CB, RT. I think they filled a good amount of needs if over half of these guys pan out.

Curious if any of the UDFA's end up making the roster. I don't know anything about them. Does anyone think any of those guys have a legit shot?