View Single Post
Old 04-03-2019, 01:51 PM

Thanked 2,430 Times in 1,092 Posts

I think it's great that this guy want to go to the trouble of making a podcast and letting us know about it. I don't listen to podcasts so I haven't checked Larry's out yet. Maybe tomorrow

What you need to realize Larry is that most people who come here love to give other people big time shit. Most of us like getting that shit, especially when its clever. Think of how you told friends they were friends in high school. You gave them shit unmercifully. Now as far as those pieces of shit in the northeast, you haven't been on this board long enough. There is a huge history and suffice it to say you MUST want to vomit when that 'team' is mentioned to be a real member of this board. I personally hate everything about them. Their fans, their logo, their owner, their coach and especially their piece of shit qb. So if you write anything 'nice' about them don't expect anything but shit. It's not you, we just hate those pricks
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Oldcolt For This Useful Post:
Dewey 5 (04-03-2019), Lawrence Owen (04-03-2019), Racehorse (04-03-2019), smitty46953 (04-03-2019)