View Single Post
Old 05-01-2019, 12:21 AM
Post whore

Thanked 1,663 Times in 962 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coltsalr View Post
Kevin Bowen said on his podcast that he sees Banogu being moved to SAM. Based off this report seems like that might be a better move than him staying at DE?
I think that will be his best NFL fit, at least initially while he improves his strength and learns pass rush moves, at which point a transition to DE could be feasible. That's why my player comparison for him was T.J. Watt. High energy, high motor tweener that has the athleticism to get after the QB with improved play strength and pass rush technique. Watt is the high end outcome of that type of player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromeburn View Post
Heard Ballard tonight say they will play him at SAM at MIKE and on third down they will move him around and experiment. When talking about him he said TCU moved him all over the place, as LB, as EDGE, as 3-tech. He said he was excelling at all positions when out there, has a jack of all trades value.
So they already envision him supplanting Walker on nickel sub packages? They certainly have a lot of confidence in his athletic ability. Personally, I'd have Okereke taking that role if anyone from this draft.