View Single Post
Old 10-30-2017, 07:55 PM
TROLL

Ballard is in a tough spot. Too early to make conclusions about him.

This organization has been destroyed from within by Irsay losing his mind and letting the game and business side pass him by. Pagano is not a good head coach and while he may be a good person (I don't know), it should have been obvious when he was interviewed that he doesn't have the personality to be head coach material. I said that 3-4 years ago. And as bad as Pagano is at being a head coach--and he's really bad--Grigson was 10x worse at G.M. How Irsay could hire a nobody who failed so inconceivably bad at his job and was hated by everyone in the organization, everyone in the media, and everyone in the NFL, is so utterly beyond me.

The worst part is these guys, Grigson, Pagano, and ultimately Jim Irsay, failed to protect the franchise. Jimmy hired a yes-man and a happy-days clapper so he could meddle and call the shots from the owner's box. And he gave directives to spend all the money on shiny toys instead of building offensive and defensive lines. Year after year in the Andrew Luck era they were content to make do signing guys like Phil Costa as free agent JAG lineman, and think yeah that was all going to work out.

Andrew Luck was the most hit QB in the league year after year, and now his shoulder and arm are dead.

And Grigson and Pagano could have and should have been fired two years ago. But they weren't. Pagano could have and should have been fired last year. But he wasn't. This organization is a ****'ing mess and I don't know why anyone who didn't need a paycheck would ever want to play here right now.

If you're Ballard, how the hell do you walk into all of that? He's in a no-win situation.

Last edited by Gimmick; 10-30-2017 at 07:57 PM.