View Single Post
Old 10-28-2018, 10:47 PM
Administrator

Thanked 2,853 Times in 1,402 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaynesWorld87 View Post
I'm taking what a lot of QBs do this season statistically with a grain of salt. We seem to be at the peak of the "steroids" era of the NFL. So many QBs league wide are putting up numbers that would been league leading-ish 15+ years ago.

However, this is the first season in Luck's career where I thought he looked truly elite. Not that he wasn't elite or borderline elite in past seasons, but this year something just looks and feels different. His accuracy and command of the game seem to be at a whole new level. Which, when you consider the fact that we're 3-5, may seem crazy.

I guess, the best way I can think of to put it, is this is the first year in Luck's career where I felt roughly as confident in his ability win us a game single-handily. And he's doing it with weapons that pale in comparison to what Manning had in his best seasons.
Agree. And not to beat a dead horse but isn't it great to see Luck in an actual scheme that is effecting everyone and protects him and the same time?

Frank Reich sigle handily replaced Pags and Chud by himself. It's hard to believe that our new head coach is also the best coordinator the team has had in the last 6 yrs. The only one close was BA but its not close. I realize that Frank has an OC but this team has the Reich signature all over it... well on offense it does....
JAFF (10-29-2018), omahacolt (10-28-2018), rcubed (10-29-2018), rm1369 (10-29-2018), sherck (10-29-2018)