View Single Post
Old 05-07-2017, 09:26 PM

Thanked 2,538 Times in 1,489 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
That was one of the dumbest, most asinine plays I have ever witnessed. A complete and utter embarrassment. I mean who even practices a formation like that? The Traveling Chuckles Clown Show on full display there.
It was fucking bizarre to watch. It was almost surreal, like I was in some sort of alternate drug induced universe that I couldn't fully comprehend. It's like the stupidity of the moment made time slow down. I do remember thinking, in a vein attempt to snap me back to reality thinking "ok, they'll call a timeout. That's fucking stupid and a waste of a timeout, but he couldn't possibly be absolutely stupid enough not to call one." And holy mother of fucks, he was. It was like a calming measure of disbelief when I saw it happened, only to be replaced by an angry wave of profanities that a coach could be so fucking worthless and incompetent to call a play like that, of which my wife came down to see what was inducing my rage.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nate505 For This Useful Post:
apballin (05-07-2017), coryjeb (05-09-2017), Racehorse (05-08-2017), Spike (05-07-2017)