View Single Post
Old 12-18-2018, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
I actually did. And I absolutely never listen to that type of shit. But I was flipping through the satellite sports stations because I couldn’t handle listening to that fuckstick Charlie Weis anymore and i hit their station right as it started.

It was terrible and I will never listen again. I don’t understand how anyone can actually tolerate that show. It seriously made me sad for the world. The fact that the public actually enjoys that or listens enough for that to be a profitable product makes me sick.
I watched that and then I watched it again when they had Shawn Merriman join them on the set and you could tell that Merriman was not amused. Skip tried to say that Dak was a "Leader" and a "Warrior" and Luck wasn't because "body posture."

There's no frickin way he believes any of that shit he's saying unless he is legitimately, clinically insane. No one in the YouTube comments were backing him, and for the miasma of YT comments to not be there for him says a lot. In fact there were quite a few Cowboy fans even calling him out for his Nuclear Take.

I find that shit entertaining, but that's probably just me.