View Single Post
Old 10-06-2018, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromeburn View Post
I honestly don't see it, I think he plays pretty hard. He's a TE, I don't expect him to be as flexible as a AJ Green or make those crazy grabs outside of his wingspan. He is athletic for his size, but he is still carrying a lot of weight. He did catch that low ball and kept it from hitting the ground, and made a nice one hander last night too.

Luck overthrows a lot, especially his TE's. He did it to Fleener a ton. TV angles can be deceiving, if I see him in person this year I'll judge for myself. I don't know, like I said with all the other issues Ebron is near the bottom of my concerns. He's healthy, he's catching touchdowns and 1st downs. That is a lot more than I can say for the rest of the team.
Well, I hope you're right. Regardless, I think he's a great addition to the team and he's one of the players I look forward to seeing play on Sunday - just seems like a playmaker to me. And I'll admit that Andrew Luck's accuracy is not always the best. It's just when GBB mentioned it in his post, it rang a bell for me because I'd noticed what he'd said on more than one occasion.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chaka For This Useful Post:
Chromeburn (10-06-2018)