View Single Post
Old 04-25-2018, 09:37 PM
Post whore

Thanked 4,808 Times in 2,679 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherck View Post
I was honestly over my hatred of the Pats prior to us getting McDaniels as our new head coach.

The "McDaniels backshuffling bugaloo" rekindled my hatred for all things Patriots for a short time but I can honestly say that I am over it again.

Don't hate them. Don't like them. Much like I feel about, say, the Panthers. Got nothing for or against them anymore.

That said, I still dislike much of their fanbase becasue, as stated above, they are massively insecure because they understand that, deep down, their team is not worthy of the acolyades that they receive due to cheating and so they are overcompensating by trying to push their love of all things Pats to balance out the dislike from the rest of the country.

It is really going to hit the fan when Brady is knocked out and injured and they end up with a 5 win season. That stuff is going to get loud.

Walk Worthy,
You're probably a better man than me sherck because I hate the Patriots and their chickenshit fans and always will. In the immortal words of Val Kilmer's Doc Holiday, I hate em.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR_jubXHc0w
YDFL Commish (04-25-2018)