View Single Post
Old 03-04-2021, 11:29 AM
Administrator

Thanked 2,853 Times in 1,402 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
As far as the line Puck, why Villanueva over Trent Williams? Williams is better. My only guess is that Villanueva would be cheaper than Williams, so that might be a better choice and might allow us to sign some of our younger studs. Damn, I would hate to be a fucking general manager! Having said that, I definitely would be better than what the Texans have or have had, even if I did it part time.

WR- I absolutely love Hilton, but maybe it's time to move on from him and sign a bigger receiver. Damn, I hate saying that.

TE- I agree with Jonnu but Cook would be ok too. Hell, I think keeping MAC would be fine. I think we need to keep Doyle and he shouldn't cost that much.
I think Williams is going to be more expensive. I think it will be a stop gap fill anyway as a rookie can hopefully be found in the 1st couple rounds.

There could be some WR drop to us in the draft in the 1st. I think they may add a vet WR. I am also still not counting out Campbell.

I think Wentz uses TE's/RB's a lot to set up the deep ball so I think they will add a good TE there I don't think MAC is in the future unless its a really cheap deal. I also think Burton could be back.