View Single Post
Old 01-12-2019, 09:26 PM
Post whore

Thanked 3,633 Times in 2,032 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brylok View Post
You were typing during the game. I don't blame you
He does that ever week I think. Takes notes during the game.

Luck is the distributor and needed to do a better job. He could have dumped off to the RB several times but just ignored his out lets. He had enough time to throw considering it is the KC strength. Getting batted at the line that much is ridiculous. Also Johnson had his hands and elbows all up in Nelson’s face and neck. It was ridiculous he didn’t get called once.

Chiefs were run blitzing. Some screens would have helped there. That is something they need to work on in the off season.

Drops came back to haunt them. They just need more offensive weaponry. Also a full offseason with this playbook will help Luck and his young players.

Defensive adjustments at half actually helped a lot. But we need some more speed on the D. A speed rusher would help. We need need pass rush in general and a guy that can chase down the passer from behind.

The refs were not kind today to the Colts. I think there was a shitload of PI by the Chiefs. This team just isn’t talented enough to beat the top seed and take on bad calls.

I think this game would have gone better if they straight up ran at the Chiefs in the second.

Kelce and Hill are at the top of their game and they played like it. Kelce is the top TE in the league, no doubt in my mind. Some of his catches were ridiculous. Hopefully Ballard noticed and sees how important good hands are.

We will see the Chiefs a lot more in the future. Hopefully improvement by this team puts us over the hump.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chromeburn For This Useful Post:
dwilli57 (01-13-2019)