View Single Post
Old 07-01-2023, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysSunnyinIndy View Post
Well, you should take off the blinders as well.

I have said it before and I will say it again: both the Trump administration and the Biden administration have left a lot to be desired.

And if you would take off the blinders for "your guy," you would see that a lot of the problems in the US is not because of Biden specifically and not because of Trump specifically but because of BOTH the Biden and Trump administrations.

I have no idea why anyone would want another 4 years with either of these clowns from the incompetence that they have put on display.

You want to talk about hurting people's pocketbooks? A vote for Trump or Biden means that you like inflation. You WANT inflation. Because there were several Trump policies + appointees that led to the inflation we saw in the last few years....just like there were several Biden policies that contributed to it as well. The bad decisions from both administrations in aggregate really screwed over the average American.

What about the Trump tax increases? Why do Trump supporters always skip that topic? Trump decided to unilaterally raise everyone's taxes by implementing tariffs. And other than a few exceptions, Biden has decided to keep the Trump tax increases intact.

And I could go on and on.

Again, I have no idea why anyone would think that another 4 years of either Trump or Biden is good for America's future.
I wish I could thank this more than once. I am center/right and I can not stand tribal politics. I have not voted for a main stream candidate in quite some time. Most likely won't this go around either. Its nice to see someone who understands the system is FUBAR and it wasn't done by one party. It is a collective effort by both.

When more people wake up and realize there is no voting our way out of this shit show, the faster we can move past it. We need a great reset.
AlwaysSunnyinIndy (07-01-2023), Racehorse (07-01-2023)