View Single Post
Old 01-09-2020, 04:53 PM
Historian

Thanked 3,247 Times in 1,998 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles View Post
o

I'll answer the thread title (Opinion on Brady), without answering the OP ........ Tom Brady is/was and excellent quarterback who was overrated because of his 9 Super Bowl appearances and 6 Super Bowl titles. He IS NOT the greatest quarterback of all-time, as he is often referred to and labeled as. He IS one tough son-of-a-bitch who is/was not afraid to dive head-first over his offensive line if he thought that the team needed that one yard badly enough. The only tougher quarterback that I have seen play in the last 20-25 years was Ben Roethlisberger, who would probably play from a wheelchair if he thought that it gave his team a better chance to win.

8 Times Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger Played Through the Pain

(By Alex Marvez)

https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...he-pain-011216

o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luck4Reich View Post

You think he is a tough son-of-a-bitch?

o

Yes.

o
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luck4Reich View Post

What makes him tough?

o

Aside from my rat's ass of an opinion and my citation of him diving head first over his offensive line (and into the defensive line of the opponent) on numerous occasions to gain a crucial yard and/or a touchdown, Justin Tuck and Michael Strahan said that they repeatedly beat the hell out of him in Super Bowl XLII and that he never had the look in his eye of "I don't want to be here" ........ they said that they had seen that from other quarterbacks which they had battered. They each said that the "tough" label for Brady is warranted.

o

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck