View Single Post
Old 11-14-2018, 11:05 PM

Thanked 4,275 Times in 1,745 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChileColts View Post
Hi Freaks, im excited to shared with you that im going to indy for holidays, i'll be in colts (titans and Dophins) games and pacers (Hawks and Spurs) games and i would appreciate if you can give me some recommendations of places to eat, drink, bars with live music and/or any place that you think is worth knowing.

I have been a reader in this forum for a lot of time (because my english writing wasn't good and Omaha annoyed me for that in every single thread that i posted) and i want feel the experience of a Colt fan in Indy.

Any suggestions, comments, would be appreciated, thanks in advance just for reading me and I hope to represent in a great way all the colts freaks of South America.

ChileColts

PS: I know my english its still not good at all, by im trying to do my best effort.
Sorry about that man.

I don’t mean anything by it. I just like to fuck around. One of these days I might mature a bit but I wouldn’t hold my breath if I were you.

Hope you have a great time and tell us about your experience. Preferably with a translator.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to omahacolt For This Useful Post:
1965southpaw (11-14-2018), Coltsalr (11-15-2018), Dewey 5 (11-15-2018), Racehorse (11-15-2018), sherck (11-15-2018), southside asshole (11-15-2018)